Josh Reynolds - Innocent

All charges against Josh Reynolds have been dropped by the police.

He’s both innocent and relieved after his ordeal.

The woman at the centre of the accusations, whatever her real name is, has proved to be a serial liar.

Josh has thanked everyone who both stood by him and supported him through a most difficult time in his life.

2 hours ago, Graham said:

All charges against Josh Reynolds have been dropped by the police.

He’s both innocent and relieved after his ordeal.

The woman at the centre of the accusations, whatever her real name is, has proved to be a serial liar.

Josh has thanked everyone who both stood by him and supported him through a most difficult time in his life.

Did he miss any games due to this episode? The NRL did stand him down right?

1 hour ago, Sports Prophet said:

Did he miss any games due to this episode? The NRL did stand him down right?

He was not subject to the no-fault stand down policy. He hasn’t missed games as far as I know. NRL didn’t stand him down they say because he provided them with lots of information. So they sort of judged the case didn’t they? 

3 hours ago, Graham said:

He was not subject to the no-fault stand down policy. He hasn’t missed games as far as I know. NRL didn’t stand him down they say because he provided them with lots of information. So they sort of judged the case didn’t they? 

Which puts them on very shaky ground

1 hour ago, DoubleD said:

Which puts them on very shaky ground

That’s the way I feel about it too. Nothing against Josh, I believe his treatment by the NRL was correct in not standing him down.

The fact they judged he was okay to play is in contrast to how they have treated others. If it is no-fault stand down it should apply to all or none.

Archived