Leeds v warrington

plug

Been watching the match on sky and noticed James Webster sat at Agars side with a mike in his hand ?? Is james now Agars assistant at Leeds and if so makes you wonder who is running our club the fev board or Leeds's board saying you pick Webster as your new coach and we will help you out as much as we can through the season 

2 minutes ago, marklaspalmas said:

What's new? Ryan Carr had the same role last year, coaching at Headingley and sat there on match days in a Rhinos polo.

Leeds probably pay part of Webbo's wages.

Yes i understand that but if he was'nt a mate of Agars would he have been in the frame for the fev job when Carr left 

38 minutes ago, plug said:

Yes i understand that but if he was'nt a mate of Agars would he have been in the frame for the fev job when Carr left 

Perhaps Webster's  compatibility with Leeds' coaching staff could possibly have counted as an advantage when considering him for the Fev head coach position. I have no idea. In Carr's case this was not so as he was unknown in the UK.

But Webster will live and die on our first team results. Is he the right man for our job? 2020 results will tell. 

2 hours ago, plug said:

Been watching the match on sky and noticed James Webster sat at Agars side with a mike in his hand ?? Is james now Agars assistant at Leeds and if so makes you wonder who is running our club the fev board or Leeds's board saying you pick Webster as your new coach and we will help you out as much as we can through the season 

It was announced weeks ago that James Webster was going to have a dual role. Leeds will be paying some of his wages otherwise we wouldn’t have been able to afford him probably. 

Im Fev and im proud

2 hours ago, plug said:

Just the same as last season with Ryan Carr involved at Leeds. As far as I know, Jamie Jones Buchanan is Agar's official assistant. As long as Webster does a good job for us let them get on with it. Also while involved at Leeds he gets to know more about the players who we can use.

Archived