Skolars sponsored by the Royal Mint

EssexRL

Just been sent an electronic copy of tomorrow’s programme for the game against Cru and was rather taken aback to discover as well as the Wood Green shopping centre our list of main sponsors include The Royal Mint - surely a first for RL (and potentially the end of any money worries ?)

Nice to see a good number of the players have been sponsored too this season. 

4 minutes ago, EssexRL said:

Just been sent an electronic copy of tomorrow’s programme for the game against Cru and was rather taken aback to discover as well as the Wood Green shopping centre our list of main sponsors include The Royal Mint - surely a first for RL (and potentially the end of any money worries ?)

Commerative £5 coin with Bishay's head on it? 

All those old £20 notes being taken out of circulation? Yes please!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

They were one of the organisations with a stall at the Capital Challenge game. 

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

If the last well connected chap who got involved with Rugby League is anything to go by, we will probably read in the papers next month that the money printing organisation is stepping away from public service and will in future be just called Mint.

www.twitter.com/flyingking2

6 hours ago, EssexRL said:

Well that's one to suck on.

On ‎29‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 18:38, Eddie said:

Nasdaq is a cool sponsor as well, much better than most SL sponsors (eg Cash Converters). 

It may look better on the front of the shirts, but I am sure Cash Converters are paying more than Nasdaq are

6 hours ago, Henson Park Old Firm said:

they need to sign a deal with Rolex and Rolls Royce and they are set for super league.

We did have a posh champagne a few seasons ago. 

3 hours ago, Click said:

It may look better on the front of the shirts, but I am sure Cash Converters are paying more than Nasdaq are

For sure. Interested to know if anyone from these organisations ever head down to Haringey rather than just the city events the club runs. 

10 hours ago, IM2 said:

The interesting thing is the Royal Mint is the oldest company in Britain established in 886. 

The oldest by about 600 years I think - incredible. Alfred the Great was a top bloke, even though he was from the South West he’d have liked Rugby League. 

Archived