Simon Parkinson

Batley Bob

11 minutes ago, Batley Bob said:

I would like to thank our friends over the valley for this , thank you Graham 

47501078-7DB7-4AA0-A7E6-20A4F513B364.jpeg

For a very worthy cause,he was a good man was Simon who I got to know quite well down the years. Hope to raise a few quid tomorrow,as they say ever little helps. His daughter Emily is hoping to be at the game as well,poor girl can’t be easy for her. Losing her dad I mean?

30 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

For a very worthy cause,he was a good man was Simon who I got to know quite well down the years. Hope to raise a few quid tomorrow,as they say ever little helps. His daughter Emily is hoping to be at the game as well,poor girl can’t be easy for her. Losing her dad I mean?

Which game , batley or Dewsbury 

IMG_0583.JPG

Raffle update for everyone on the lottery raffle. Thank you to everyone that donated prizes & everyone that bought tickets.
The raffle itself made £118, kind cash donations were made by Nigel Moff Moffatt £10, Mark Calvert £2, Melanie Moore £1(who also bought some numbers)Sue Fisher £3, anonymous £6. We made a grand total of £140 towards the funeral costs for Simon Parkinson. Thanks again.

Archived