Golden point

NickD

The text below is what I read earlier this season on RL league.com but looking at the tables this morning no one else seems to have read It “When a game is level at the sounding of the final hooter, each team will take one point for earning a draw – with a third competition point then made available to the first team to score in two five-minute periods of extra time.”

anyone else remember reading this?   I’m worried Batley have lost a much deserved point as things stand.  

32 minutes ago, NickD said:

The text below is what I read earlier this season on RL league.com but looking at the tables this morning no one else seems to have read It “When a game is level at the sounding of the final hooter, each team will take one point for earning a draw – with a third competition point then made available to the first team to score in two five-minute periods of extra time.”

anyone else remember reading this?   I’m worried Batley have lost a much deserved point as things stand.  

BBC website now got Batley having a point for yesterday.   Just our own “our league app” that doesn’t know its own rules then?????

24 minutes ago, Crown Flatter said:

'League Express' have it correct, showing Batley with three points from one victory and a point for a "draw" after eighty minutes. 

Just the our-league lot that aren’t up to speed then??

4 hours ago, Crown Flatter said:

Danny Lockwood's 'League Weekly'  got it right too. The league table in that publication has a 'B' (presumably for bonus) with one pint showing in that column for Batley. 

Sheffield surely; Batley only had a gill.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived