Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Marauder

Elder Statesman

Recommended Posts

Who is the oldest player at your club.

Lake

Ernie

13/05/1960

 

Ernie started playing as a 14 year-old for Hatfield Wasps before going to play at Moorends in 1977/78 season in the West Yorkshire Sunday League, since then he's played in the Hull League, Yorkshire League, Pennine League, & professionally for Sheffield Eagles & Doncaster Dragons.

 

 

 

ernie Vs Rotherham away 2010 047.JPG

ernie.jpg

  • Like 4

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/03/2020 at 16:52, Marauder said:

Who is the oldest player at your club.

Lake

Ernie

13/05/1960

 

Ernie started playing as a 14 year-old for Hatfield Wasps before going to play at Moorends in 1977/78 season in the West Yorkshire Sunday League, since then he's played in the Hull League, Yorkshire League, Pennine League, & professionally for Sheffield Eagles & Doncaster Dragons.

 

 

 

ernie Vs Rotherham away 2010 047.JPG

ernie.jpg

Don’t tell me Jim that he is going to play again this season?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, LeeF said:

Don’t tell me Jim that he is going to play again this season?

Who's going to tell him he can't play ? He said he'll be available if we're short - He can still do a job Lee, solid defender and will always take the ball up hard and apart from being a bit slower off the floor he hasn't changed that much.

Edited by Marauder
  • Like 1

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marauder said:

Who's going to tell him he can't play ? He said he'll be available if we're short - He can still do a job Lee, solid defender and will always take the ball up hard and apart from being a bit slower off the floor he hasn't changed that much.

Precisely.
 

Great bloke and as you say always took the ball in and did his graft in defence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...