Toulouse away

Batley Bob

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even the lousy germs won't do us a favour ?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

24 minutes ago, Johndeere said:

Will FlyBe going into administration affect this game 

I once flew out of Manchester to Toulouse and the team were on that flight so they must use FlyBe

When I went with the Rams majority flew with FlyBe,think players did too hope it doesn’t effect any of your fans and staff and they end up losing money. 

6 hours ago, Johndeere said:

Will FlyBe going into administration affect this game 

I once flew out of Manchester to Toulouse and the team were on that flight so they must use FlyBe

They use RyanAir now which isn't perfect. Flybe has FlyGone sadly as I used it all the time from Luxembourg to Manchester to watch the Toulouse away games

2 minutes ago, kiggy said:

They use RyanAir now which isn't perfect. Flybe has FlyGone sadly as I used it all the time from Luxembourg to Manchester to watch the Toulouse away games

Ryanair Maybe not perfect but their still flying !!

So it’s game on ?

Hmm can't see a win or a draw in this one, but a game we're going Toulouse...

I'm wasted on you lot I really am..

Frenchies 36 Dogs 14

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

Have backed us with the 36 start. I believe under Lingard we can defend. The problems start on offence . No pace and no leader on the field. Am impressed that we are signing young promising players but unless we can somehow find a player to direct and guide us round the park plus a loan or signing to bolster our threequarters the struggle to stay out of the bottom four will continue. I predict 32-10

48-14, keep em under the half century. Everybody talking about a strong forward pack but last week they lacked collective courage, Everett, Walshaw and Bowman were invisible af the start, only Wardy off the bench looked interested. The famed (or not) Bulldog spirit was well missing after the effort put in v Fev and Widnes.

At least you are saving plenty of money on winning pay. How long might this continue?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 minute ago, Blind side johnny said:

At least you are saving plenty of money on winning pay. How long might this continue?

You beat Widnes at home 3 games in and your suddenly superior? Trolling every topic with bland statements BSJ, don't you have any birds to stare at or summat?

Good start 0 - 6 to the dogs

Archived