Reiss Butterworth rumour

HarrogateKnights

2 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Would make sense as Kris brining took a bad knock at fax and may miss a few .

True it seems strange we haven't gone into Cas looking for a hooker. I know they are fairly light in that position but someone like Jacques O'Neill he hasn't had many chances at Cas, similar age but both Leigh and 'Fax saw enough to take him on loan. Suppose time will tell

54 minutes ago, HarrogateKnights said:

True it seems strange we haven't gone into Cas looking for a hooker. I know they are fairly light in that position but someone like Jacques O'Neill he hasn't had many chances at Cas, similar age but both Leigh and 'Fax saw enough to take him on loan. Suppose time will tell

I wouldn’t be surprised if Cas actually gave us some advice as I believe Reiss was on loan there last season.

5 minutes ago, AB Knight said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Cas actually gave us some advice as I believe Reiss was on loan there last season.

Ah right fair one. Be good if so, hopefully signed before Sunday otherwise Jubby has another big shift to put in

1 hour ago, HarrogateKnights said:

Ah right fair one. Be good if so, hopefully signed before Sunday otherwise Jubby has another big shift to put in

Hopefully a new player will create a spark. Also re: O’Neill at Cas, from what I remember he’s knocking on the door of the 1st team, with McShane (the usual hooker) sometimes required to fill in in the halves I think he’ll get his chance soon.

Anyway enough about the Tiggers, back to York Knights now....

Had a look at the lad on youtube, when he was 17/18 he;s got great foot work ,good hands and vision and also has a nice little kicking game he's now 21 stands at  5 11' and just short of 15 stone fair size for a hooker come halfback,will add some spark to our attack, liked what i saw 

1 hour ago, TrueBull said:

Another Bradford academy product. Always had potential, interesting to see how he goes.

Brought a much needed spark to the team. Would love to have him here all season but his aspirations, quite rightly, are probably to cement more Superleague appearances.

Archived