Wakey V Hull Squads

First announcement of squads I've seen :

Hull Squad: 1. Jamie Shaul, 3. Carlos Tuimavave, 4. Josh Griffin, 7. Marc Sneyd, 8. Scott Taylor, 9. Danny Houghton, 10. Chris Satae, 11. Josh Jones, 12. Manu Ma’u, 13. Ligi Sao, 14. Albert Kelly, 15. Joe Cator, 16. Jordan Johnstone, 19. Masimbaashe Matongo, 20. Brad Fash, 21. Jordan Lane, 22. Josh Bowden, 24. Mahe Fonua, 25. Connor Wynne, 26. Kieran Buchanan, 29. Gareth Ellis.

Wakefield Trinity: 1. Alex Walker, 2. Tom Johnstone, 3. Bill Tupou, 4. Reece Lyne, 6. Jacob Miller, 9. Kyle Wood, 10. Tinirau Arona, 11. Matty Ashurst, 13. Joe Westerman, 14. Jay Pitts, 15. Craig Kopczak, 17. Chris Green, 18. Adam Tangata, 19. Jordan Crowther, 21. Max Jowitt, 22. George King, 23. Josh Wood, 28. Ryan Atkins, 31. Connor Bailey, 36. Kelepi Tanginoa, 37. Romain Navarrete.

Despite Hull having a big squad, it's looking a bit sparse at the moment!

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

14 minutes ago, Roy Boy said:

Hull Squad: 1. Jamie Shaul, 3. Carlos Tuimavave, 4. Josh Griffin, 7. Marc Sneyd, 8. Scott Taylor, 9. Danny Houghton, 10. Chris Satae, 11. Josh Jones, 12. Manu Ma’u, 13. Ligi Sao, 14. Albert Kelly, 15. Joe Cator, 16. Jordan Johnstone, 19. Masimbaashe Matongo, 20. Brad Fash, 21. Jordan Lane, 22. Josh Bowden, 24. Mahe Fonua, 25. Connor Wynne, 26. Kieran Buchanan, 29. Gareth Ellis.

Wakefield Trinity: 1. Alex Walker, 2. Tom Johnstone, 3. Bill Tupou, 4. Reece Lyne, 6. Jacob Miller, 9. Kyle Wood, 10. Tinirau Arona, 11. Matty Ashurst, 13. Joe Westerman, 14. Jay Pitts, 15. Craig Kopczak, 17. Chris Green, 18. Adam Tangata, 19. Jordan Crowther, 21. Max Jowitt, 22. George King, 23. Josh Wood, 28. Ryan Atkins, 31. Connor Bailey, 36. Kelepi Tanginoa, 37. Romain Navarrete.

Just looking at squad numbers, Hull are missing their 2, 5, 6 and then their last bench spot - It doesn't seem too bad at this stage of the season IMO.

Wakefield seem to be missing their 5, 7, 12, and a bench spot - Seems pretty even in terms of numbers out of action at this stage.

Does anyone know if Walker is likely to play this week? I don't know if he has made his debut for Wakefield in SL yet, but that should be interesting to see how he fits in

56 minutes ago, Roy Boy said:

both teams  ok for jamies, joshes, joes, jordans,  jays and Jacobs but no johns or jimmys 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

1 hour ago, Click said:

Just looking at squad numbers, Hull are missing their 2, 5, 6 and then their last bench spot - It doesn't seem too bad at this stage of the season IMO.

Wakefield seem to be missing their 5, 7, 12, and a bench spot - Seems pretty even in terms of numbers out of action at this stage.

Does anyone know if Walker is likely to play this week? I don't know if he has made his debut for Wakefield in SL yet, but that should be interesting to see how he fits in

Alex Walker made his debut at Salford and was pretty poor to be fair, looked dangerous when trying to find a gap but kept falling on his backside.  Think he will come good though.

Brad Walker has gone out on loan to Newcastle I think

14 minutes ago, One F in Wakefield said:

Alex Walker made his debut at Salford and was pretty poor to be fair, looked dangerous when trying to find a gap but kept falling on his backside.  Think he will come good though.

Brad Walker has gone out on loan to Newcastle I think

Any news of Roy Walker?

15 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

Any news of Roy Walker?

It's good but it's not right.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 hour ago, graveyard johnny said:

both teams  ok for jamies, joshes, joes, jordans,  jays and Jacobs but no johns or jimmys 

Or Jakes...?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

4 hours ago, graveyard johnny said:

It's Jon these days. ?

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

19 hours ago, Roy Boy said:

Not looking good, mate.

Only the seagulls have turned up for training at County Road this morning.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Archived