Mothers Day Offer

NickD

"Dewsbury Rams are looking forward to welcoming our friends from France in Toulouse on the 22nd March to play in the latest home Betfred Championship fixture. 

The game is being played on Mother’s Day and we as a club would like to celebrate that. The club has decided to have a ladies day/Mother’s Day theme. 

Dewsbury as a club are looking to reach out to all sections of the community and would love to see more female’s and families attending matches at the Tetley’s Stadium. 

With this in mind we are putting on an unbelievable offer.   If any female’s or any children under the age of 16 would like to attend the fixture on the 22nd March they will gain free admission into the stadium."

Very impressed with this initiative.   Great idea.  Lets hope that it isn't so successful that we regret shutting the South Stand....

............. AND the ladies can take in the pre-match hospitality for just £20  !!!!    (Ladies ST Holders @ £15) 

That means a family of four (2 adults, 2 Under 16's) could enjoy the match from some of the best seats in the house AND full pre-match hospitality from just £55-00 ........   ???‍?‍? ......... 

I pointed this offer out to my wife. I think unenthusiastic would be a gross understatement of her reaction.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

20 minutes ago, Therein73 said:

........ How strange, BSJ ..... That she doesn't want to spend more time with you, I mean ??

Hmm ... Sanctuary .. comes to mind!!  ... from my perspective anyway!  

( no knowledge or assumptions being made of the BSJ family)

1 hour ago, Therein73 said:

........ How strange, BSJ ..... That she doesn't want to spend more time with you, I mean ??

Having spent 48 years with me the novelty has worn a little thin. My fixation with RL has been her salvation, so she has led me to believe.

Despite that, however, I do believe that this is a great initiative by the club.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

11 hours ago, gittinsfan said:

And here's me thinking twitching was his sanctuary.

No, that's his bird sanctuary. I'll get my coat. :kolobok_sorry:

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Archived