8 Mar: SL: Wigan Warriors v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 3pm

Who will win?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/03/20 at 15:00

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the YP Crooks might need a operation on a bulging disc in his neck with 6 months out, when you consider he's about their only player who can cross for a try thing's not looking good for the Robin's.

Hope Crooks has a successful op and makes a full and speedy recovery.

Don't give HKR any chance in this game. Wigan haven't conceded more than two tries in any game so far this season. They will certainly score more than two tries. Last Sunday Wigan won by 8 tries to 1 at Hudds. I'd be surprised if the gap was any less this Sunday.

4 hours ago, HKR AWAY DAYS said:

I've got my ticket and paid for my travel, just in case you was wondering if I'm an idiot...

I'll be listening....

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

4 hours ago, HKR AWAY DAYS said:

I've got my ticket and paid for my travel, just in case you were wondering if I'm an idiot...

Corrected for you just so you don't look too much like an idiot.

Mind you, if you're still in Oz then you clearly are.

2 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Corrected for you just so you don't look too much like an idiot.

Mind you, if you're still in Oz then you clearly are.

Not had my coffee haha. 

Yeah back now, mate. Not for long though. I won't be here to see us get relegated. One saving grace I suppose...

21 MAN SQUAD:

3. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
4. Kane Linnett
5. Greg Minikin
7. Jordan Abdull
8. Robbie Mulhern
12. Harvey Livett
13. Dean Hadley
15. George Lawler
16. Dan Murray
17. Kyle Trout
18. Jez Litten
19. Will Dagger
21. Owen Harrison
23. Ethan Ryan
24. Joe Keyes
25. Matty Gee
26. Will Maher
27. Elliot Minchella
28. Matthew Storton
29. Anesu Mudoti
31. Ryan Brierley

God help us.

Wigan staring with a 20 year old and 21 year old at prop (Byrne and Partington) and 19 year old Havard on the bench. Add Morgan Smithies at lock who is also 19. Four of the middle forwards at 21 or under.

They have some real quality coming through the forward ranks... all of them with huge potential and pretty tough with it.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

ESl0I6zXYAALhGi.jpeg

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

29 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

Wigan staring with a 20 year old and 21 year old at prop (Byrne and Partington) and 19 year old Havard on the bench. Add Morgan Smithies at lock who is also 19. Four of the middle forwards at 21 or under.

They have some real quality coming through the forward ranks... all of them with huge potential and pretty tough with it.

No no you can’t say that. Please edit your post to bemoan the lack of players coming through, remembering to highlight that the game is dying in England. 

A couple of early errors from Liam Marshall gifting Rervers possession but they've been unable to capitalise.

Ryan Brierly intercepts and supporting debutant Ethan Ryan scores.

Pies 0 Rervers 4.

0-6.

13 mins gone.

Jackson Hastings replies,

4-6.

6-6.

Beaker loses the ball but Wigan held up over the line.

Farrell eventually scores.

10-6.

Archived