7 Mar: SL: Catalans Dragons v Salford Red Devils KO 5pm (UK Time)

Who will win?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/03/20 at 17:00

Currently Les Cats 20 Solfud 10.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Jeez,

now 28-14.

Have Hull FC turned up?

30-14.

Salford's early second half points coincided with Tomkins getting a yellow card. Interesting tactical ploy by Watson, seemingly waiting for Casty &  Bousquet to be off before bringing on Pauli Pauli.

1 hour ago, JonM said:

Salford's early second half points coincided with Tomkins getting a yellow card. Interesting tactical ploy by Watson, seemingly waiting for Casty &  Bousquet to be off before bringing on Pauli Pauli.

I really don’t get how Pauli Pauli gets a gig. He’s so immobile, he’s a liability in defence and whilst powerful, he’s not exactly athletic so his attack is muted unless very close to the line or he can get an offload away. I can see why Wakey wanted rid

10 hours ago, JonM said:

7904 the attendance.

Salford probably brought 200 fans. I would be flabbergasted if Salford brought 300-400 supporters. So it is not unreasonable to assume that at least 7500 Catalans fans were in attendance.

I expect that high flying Leeds will bring  1000-1500 fans to Perpignan, so that the total attendance for the visit of Leeds next week will be 8500-9000. Maybe more.

15 hours ago, Manfred Mann said:

Catalans do have depth.

A am Tomkins injury would set back the team's attacking ability. However Israel Folau can also play full back I hear. David Mead is also a very accomplished full back. 

Maloney being injured would make a big difference. Samisoni Lango can play at 6, though he is not anywhere near the same talent as Maloney.

If Maloney was injured then Sam Tomkins or Josh Drinkwater would be the goal kicker.,

The loss  of both Tomkins and Maloney would be the real nightmare for the team.

That isnt showing depth Manfred.  Thats just switching players around. 

I have no doubt Mead is quality but the depth is not there yet.  Maybe another couple of years and Morgue will be in the reckoning but Casty, Batieri and Moa will be gone.

5 or 600 at lezignan, so there's your 12000 supporters from the occitane region, plus 3 or 4000 from the Avignon area that only travel to games for the French team or games near to them and you've all the French paying rl supporters counted for. 

Its always the same numbers but just spread around. 

36 minutes ago, barnyia said:

5 or 600 at lezignan, so there's your 12000 supporters from the occitane region, plus 3 or 4000 from the Avignon area that only travel to games for the French team or games near to them and you've all the French paying rl supporters counted for. 

Its always the same numbers but just spread around. 

That's it then barnyia? Are you saying that for those who have to pay to attend France can only muster 12,000 interested enough to go along to support the game!

12 minutes ago, barnyia said:

Yes just look at the crowds for the French team, or catalans always around the same numbers, and if you go to any rl event you see all the same faces 

Just mirrors the English game, same people who attend games club, finals and international games. 

4 minutes ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

Just mirrors the English game, same people who attend games club, finals and international games. 

Not the international games it’s not, particularly in the capital. Internationals bring out general sports fans, which is why the union team gets so much support. Unfortunately the RFL has failed to fully grasp that

5 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

That's it then barnyia? Are you saying that for those who have to pay to attend France can only muster 12,000 interested enough to go along to support the game!

I'd be interested to know if any other SL clubs have tickets for some seats priced at nearly 50 quid.

If you want to sit in either of the stands down the side of the pitch, it's 27 or 32 euros for most of the seats. 

Archived