6 Mar: SL: Warrington Wolves v Castleford Tigers KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/03/20 at 19:45

8 minutes ago, Ullman said:

Yes, Castleford look as if they have the makings of a half back partnership that could stand them in good stead for many seasons to come.

I was surprised when Cas signed Danny Richardson, I thought he had a big future at Saints. Their loss is Castleford's gain.

I kept a close eye on him from the stands at the England v Jamaica game and I thought he showed genuine potential. 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cheshire Setter said:

I know Warrington need to blood Brand this year for experience but pressure games are not the place to do it.   He’s young enough to bide his time.

I’ll take that back he did well with Charnley there.

13 minutes ago, Cheshire Setter said:

I know Warrington need to blood Brand this year for experience but pressure games are not the place to do it.   He’s young enough to bide his time.

He is all over the place ain't he? Interesting that he is trusted more than Burrell by Price. 

2 minutes ago, Dave T said:

He is all over the place ain't he? Interesting that he is trusted more than Burrell by Price. 

To be honest I was hoping we’d see Currie there for what is essentially a crunch match even this early in the season.   Currie has the intelligence and the experience, and we have plenty of options at second row.

I have to say, Walker has been impressive at hooker and hasn’t put a foot wrong.

25 minutes ago, Cheshire Setter said:

I’ll take that back he did well with Charnley there.

13 minutes ago, Dave T said:

He has been fine, don't see the issue.

Austin has been awful.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

2 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Very little in it, gonna come down to a mistake or a bit of fatigue. 

Yes , unlike Toronto last night who by half time , had ' cooked their Goose ' ?

27 minutes ago, Cheshire Setter said:

He played a decent number of SL games for Widnes in 2018 and was a first team regular in the Championship in 2019. He's actually a year older than Danny Walker. Both went from Widnes Academy to the first team at the age of 18/19, they're not short of experience in spite of their age.

Just now, GUBRATS said:

Yes , unlike Toronto last night who by half time , had ' cooked their Goose ' ?

Bloody hooligans that Toronto lot. Never thought I'd see the day when a goose couldn't just go to a rugby game without being murdered and eaten. What has the world come to? Still, there's places in the world where they eat dogs... let's set up an expansion team there! 

12 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

He has been fine, don't see the issue.

Austin has been awful.

He's settled down and had a couple of good carries, but his defence is flappy. A solid 2nd half should hopefully give him confidence, but there is a worry if they attack that side. 

Olpherts is a horrid little fella. Filled his keks when he had to come back over.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

3 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Penalty try

Correct decision.

“It is not revenge we want for poor people, but happiness; indeed, what revenge can be taken for all the thousands of years of the sufferings of the poor?”

Archived