5 Mar: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Toronto Wolfpack KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Toronto Wolfpack

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/03/20 at 19:45

depends which leeds turns up , if they have the mental mindset they could set a marker here to take them in to the rest of the campaign, if they make hard work of it then I wouldn't take agars men serious as contenders this year

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

2 minutes ago, RogerT said:

What TV is it on.

A Loewe one in my house ?

i’m very wary about this game (the last few years has made me wary of every game though) real banana skin territory for us I feel, We’ll be going in without a recognised full back but were going to have to get used to that as I think Walker will be out for a while, get on top early and we should see it out comfortably, if its close going into the final quarter anything could happen

Leeds by 12

1 hour ago, SL17 said:

A little shy this time pal.Thought you would have gone 20.

Well I was thinking about it but Leeds is playing well lately so its just 16 this time..

3 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

When is Chase Stanley going to arrive?

Apparently he has arrived but won't be ready for the Leeds game. Looks likely that he might play his first game in the challenge cup.

3 hours ago, Chronicler of Chiswick said:

Leeds by 30, and the rumourfest about  BM not needing to book a flight back to Toronto starts and might for once be true!

But he isn't due to go for another 4 weeks at least, not untill the preparations for their first home game on the 18th April, another 4 games Giants twice, Wakefield and Catalan and I can't see a win for them in that lot, that will help to rubber stamp his demise.

Archived