Under 18s Academy Live Stream this evening

For those of us who can't wait 'til Thursday for our RL fix, or to see the next-generation players in action.

7:00pm Under 18s Academy

Leeds Rhinos v Wigan Warriors

LIVE STREAM: Leeds Rhinos YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LeedsRhinosOfficial/videos?view=2&flow=grid 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Excellent. Mrs Dunbar was just asking me yesterday why I wasn't watching as much live rugby as I should be.

I assured her the NRL season was starting soon so she needn't worry but this will help ease her mind.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

36 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

For those of us who can't wait 'til Thursday for our RL fix, or to see the next-generation players in action.

7:00pm Under 18s Academy

Leeds Rhinos v Wigan Warriors

LIVE STREAM: Leeds Rhinos YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LeedsRhinosOfficial/videos?view=2&flow=grid 

God have they no decency, it is on at the same time as Emerdale and Corrie, those to Giants of the M62 corridor.

Thank god for that I have an excuse to sugar off to another room?

1 minute ago, Harry Stottle said:

Have you got it Dunbar?

No, nothing live on that link for me. Wondering if you need to subscribe 

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Oh well, will turn to Twitter for updates

Currently Leeds 0 Wigan 12

Just now, Superb Chops said:

Mrs Dunbar rejoice, I think.

It appears to be live in a Facebook group you seemingly need to join (I haven't).

https://m.facebook.com/groups/307419386583792?group_view_referrer=pages_groups_card&page_id=143253125699237

I don't think I will join tonight

Wigan 24 - 0 up at half time

Well, that was a disappointing no-show from the YouTube channel. The listing was from https://www.rugbyleagueontv.com/ who also said the same channel would show this on Saturday the 8th: 

12 noon Reserves Championship: Leeds Rhinos v Wigan Warriors

Arm yourself with a pinch of salt, okay?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Turning into a bit of hammering... Leeds 0 Wigan 34 after 51 minutes

Finished Leeds 10 Wigan 34

Archived