Cheap GB gear

On 06/03/2020 at 21:02, Hughsehhh said:

Anyone know that the sizing of the kit is like?

Jeez, you sound a barrel of laughs

Hi Hughsehhh, Get a size bigger at least if you are buying the playing shirts, it seems they size them as they do for the player's and have them very tight so as they are not easy to grab.

16 hours ago, Davo5 said:

It will be an Aussie free doo no doubt.

You well know my feelings on that subject Dav, not as I or anyone else could anything to influence Mr Wane's decision of inclusion or otherwise of Aussies in the team, but to say I am pleased that Bennett is now history would be an understatement.

On 07/03/2020 at 11:33, Harry Stottle said:

Yeah of course Tommy, post trumatic syndrome of the Bennett strain, it's very hard to get rid of one keeps waking up in the middle of the night shouting "What the hell was that" or words to that effect.

All I can say is, it's a bloody good job New Zealand is an amazing country and that the sporting part of the tour was minimal!

On 08/03/2020 at 06:08, Shaggy said:

I might be tempted by the anthem jacket were it not for the basic heraldic error of putting the yellow badge on a white background.

Don’t they teach people anything nowadays?

I bought a white polo shirt and the yellow Lion is raised and quiet prominent so is visually very good.  , anthem jacket probably similar. Size wise I am a large but took the advice on this thread and bought medium and it is a really good fit.

The sizing for the playing shirts is an improvement over the England gear, but not by much. I'm generally a medium and the small GB shirt fits pretty well. The small England shirt was a bit big. Get a size down from normal.

I am sat in Inverness right now and wearing my GB shirt with pride, not that anyone up here would know what it was.

2 minutes ago, CrushersForever said:

I love the early 90's retro designs, particularly the jacket. But I also live in Ireland and enjoy not being beaten up, so I think I'll have to pass...

Might get you some fans on the Shankill Road though, swings and roundabouts!

Archived