Whitehaven away

HarrogateKnights

Mainly because I have booked a hotel. I don't know how many people have looked at the fixtures but barring any playoffs our last away game of the season is scheduled for 30th August which is bank holiday weekend. Don't know how many people are planning on staying the weekend or doing it in a day but potential to have our own late summer bash and bring the atmosphere 

5 hours ago, Mick the Miller said:

Yeh. We could all go in Hazmats. 

Why  ? , project fear ?....funny as your post is Mick we as English look to 'av a cup of tea and shrugg our shoulders............

but IF it becomes more serious a pint or three would see us through. ?

On 06/03/2020 at 19:01, Stirlin said:

Why  ? , project fear ?....funny as your post is Mick we as English look to 'av a cup of tea and shrugg our shoulders............

but IF it becomes more serious a pint or three would see us through. ?

You ever been to Whitehaven? Hazmats ain't a bad idea!!

August bank holiday Sunday we play Whitehaven away in our last away game of the season.There isn't going to be a supporters coach unless we book one. I am gathering numbers based on £15 a seat from YORK. Please message on this page if interested with numbers of people so can gauge interest. Then can look at size of bus. 

36 minutes ago, Nearenough said:

....unless things pick up this could well end up a vital fixture!!

Far too early for concern yet , maintain Sundays standard and we've got no worries, we must remember we have played 4 teams who will arguably make the playoffs.

Chins up everyone???

11 hours ago, HarrogateKnights said:

August bank holiday Sunday we play Whitehaven away in our last away game of the season.There isn't going to be a supporters coach unless we book one. I am gathering numbers based on £15 a seat from YORK. Please message on this page if interested with numbers of people so can gauge interest. Then can look at size of bus. 

Book me a seat please, im seeing Andy on Sunday so that should be 2 more, thanks.

2 hours ago, Nearenough said:

....unless things pick up this could well end up a vital fixture!!

Fordys too good a coach to let that happen, things will improve each game, if you read the programme on Sunday with the ground delay the club have missed out on £250K on lost revenue, that would make one  heck of a difference.

1 minute ago, spanishknight said:

Fordys too good a coach to let that happen, things will improve each game, if you read the programme on Sunday with the ground delay the club have missed out on £250K on lost revenue, that would make one  heck of a difference.

might get sonny bills left toenail for that !

Obviously a long way off but need to have numbers confirmed by 10th August. Watch this space amongst other usual platforms (club website, social media channels and on a match day), tickets will be priced at £15 per adult and £10 under 16 (Under 16s need a responsible adult) The Harrogate York Knights Supporters Group are hosting this travel to help with our wider reach and marketing. It is the last away game of the season so hoping for big numbers. The coach starts at Bootham Crescent we are looking at a 10am departure, ticket details will follow shortly. I will be in Burton Lane club pre-match with any queries (Stu Morris)

Archived