Quickfire Q & A: Louie McCarthy-Scarsbrook (St Helens) - Post your questions here

spacer.png

The next Quickfire Q & A in Rugby League World magazine will be with Louie McCarthy-Scarsbrook.

Post your questions below and we'll ask a selection of best ones to publish in the next issue and online here on TRL.

Would you ever consider finishing your career back at the Broncos for one season?

What is the thing you miss most after moving up North?

Do you still want to represent Ireland in the future? Or is your representative career over?

How did you manage to get through an awful school that is St Joseph's? ? 

6 hours ago, Click said:

Would you ever consider finishing your career back at the Broncos for one season?

What is the thing you miss most after moving up North?

Do you still want to represent Ireland in the future? Or is your representative career over?

How did you manage to get through an awful school that is St Joseph's? ? 

Come back to Broncos, if only for the old chant

"He's got the longest name in Super League

He's got the longest name in Super League

He's got the longest name in Super League.... 

Louis..... Macarthy..... Scarsbrook" 

23 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Come back to Broncos, if only for the old chant

"He's got the longest name in Super League

He's got the longest name in Super League

He's got the longest name in Super League.... 

Louis..... Macarthy..... Scarsbrook" 

I bet you never forgot the words chief 

Will Millwall be promoted ?

Representing Ireland who was your toughest opponent  and who was your favourite Irish team-mate ?

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

As you approach the end of your career what are your plans for the future, you could probably play out a few more seasons with a club on the dark side without much trouble is that a option or are you a proper Leaguie?

How the #### have you managed to ####### cut back on the ####### swearing, when you do your ####### interviews after a #### match? It must be ####### difficult, considering your reprehensible ###### habit of saying filth like ####, ####### and "John Inverdale".

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

20 hours ago, longboard said:

Who is your favourite philosopher? 

It's obviously Kant.  No need to ask.

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

6 minutes ago, latchford albion said:

It's obviously Kant.  No need to ask.

And his favourite classical composer is either Samuel Scheidt, Johann Joseph Fux or William <spelling altered> Bar-steward.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

And his favourite classical composer is either Samuel Scheidt, Johann Joseph Fux or William <spelling altered> Bar-steward.

I don't know whether he's a fan of all his work but I suspect he likes at least 4 C Orff pieces.

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

How long did it take you to understand anything that Johnny Vegas says without subtitles?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Coming from an area in which the other code is much more firmly established, what helped you to choose league over union?

What is it like to play in Papua New Guinea?

Do you know the words to Ireland's Call?

Which was your favourite match to play in and why?

There is a road sign in St Helens that points to "Tourist Attractions" without specifying what lies in wait for the prospective tourist. Do you know what these mysterious attractions actually are?

www.twitter.com/flyingking2

Archived