7 Days

EQUALIZER

Before the doom and gloom merchants on here pipe up and no doubt mark us for a loss. Win tomorrow possible,.Despite certain people wanting to surrender the game to Haven. Its a winnable game going to need a monumental show. We then go to Gateshead with the chance to put a 5 game run on .Who would have taken that 2 month ago and what will it do for the confidence of the team.

So stop the negativity believe in your team get to Oldham and if possible get up to Haven.Lets celebrate what could be the best start to a season in years.

28 minutes ago, EQUALIZER said:

Before the doom and gloom merchants on here pipe up and no doubt mark us for a loss. Win tomorrow possible,.Despite certain people wanting to surrender the game to Haven. Its a winnable game going to need a monumental show. We then go to Gateshead with the chance to put a 5 game run on .Who would have taken that 2 month ago and what will it do for the confidence of the team.

So stop the negativity believe in your team get to Oldham and if possible get up to Haven.Lets celebrate what could be the best start to a season in years.

If you go to Gateshead .. I think you will miss the game .... I'm pretty sure that Newcastle play at Kingston Park ...near the big Tesco on the other side of the city!

34 minutes ago, the old nine ole said:

If you go to Gateshead .. I think you will miss the game .... I'm pretty sure that Newcastle play at Kingston Park ...near the big Tesco on the other side of the city!

Tranquilizer has to be in bed by 7 on a school night , so I wouldn't worry about him being in the wrong place..

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

18 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

Tranquilizer has to be in bed by 7 on a school night , so I wouldn't worry about him being in the wrong place..

Trolling every topic with bland statements PM?

Although I know that you definitely don't have anything better to do.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, Piggy's mate said:

Better get it right piglet you might be going next season ,Have  you been out of Batley.lol

On 07/03/2020 at 14:26, Piggy's mate said:

Shame I had to be in for 7 never mind will be able to stay out on Sunday.Will you watch us on TV.

23 hours ago, EQUALIZER said:

Shame I had to be in for 7 never mind will be able to stay out on Sunday.Will you watch us on TV.

And miss out on the possible stupendous occasion of Dewsbury winning five in a row.....

No, I'm tidying the shed

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/03/2020 at 13:21, EQUALIZER said:

.Lets celebrate what could be the best start to a season in years.

So it's all your fault Mr T...

No one interested that MS is now Chairman or whatever at the Bulls? I guess he thought he'd announce it on the day when all the Rams fans can't protest outside the stadium....

Still gatherings of two people are still allowed so at least the majority of your fan base can protest if they like ?

18 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

So it's all your fault Mr T...

No one interested that MS is now Chairman or whatever at the Bulls? I guess he thought he'd announce it on the day when all the Rams fans can't protest outside the stadium....

Still gatherings of two people are still allowed so at least the majority of your fan base can protest if they like ?

Temporary CEO actually, following Eric Perez stepping down. I must admit that I thought that EP's appointment was a strange one given his known involvement with Ottawa.

Given the lack of any real activity anywhere in RL currently it would be difficult to make a brand new CEO appointment, in the same way that Hull aren't going to apoint a new coach until a semblance of normality returns.

Sorry for such a boring, possibly sensible response PM.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I thought it was against RFL rules to be CEO (acting or other wise) of more than one club, but who cares tbh

14 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

I thought it was against RFL rules to be CEO (acting or other wise) of more than one club, but who cares tbh

It is but the RFL have allowed an exemption as Eric Perez is currently in Canada, one of the other directors has to isolate for 12 weeks due to underlying health issues.

Archived