Marketing geniuses huh?

TIWIT

So I was given an Amazon gift card and I decided I'd get myself a Wolpack ball cap. 

Amazon doesn't have any. How can Amazon not have any? Amazon has everything! If Amazon doesn't have it then essentially it doesn't exist.

So I checked eBay. Nada. Lids? Sportcheck? Nope.

And why didn't I go to the TWP website you ask? I did. Sold out. Been sold out for weeks now. And of course their actual retail store is closed for winter vacation or something. Maybe their on-line store is as well.

It's very frustrating when you want to buy something and it's not available.

Tell me about it..wanted a TWP 2020 shirt to take on my trip over to UK York game..will have to make do with 2019 Championship shirt which I may need in 2021 if things don't pickup!! But they will..coupla wins and we'll be back on track!!

19 hours ago, TIWIT said:

So I was given an Amazon gift card and I decided I'd get myself a Wolpack ball cap. 

Amazon doesn't have any. How can Amazon not have any? Amazon has everything! If Amazon doesn't have it then essentially it doesn't exist.

So I checked eBay. Nada. Lids? Sportcheck? Nope.

And why didn't I go to the TWP website you ask? I did. Sold out. Been sold out for weeks now. And of course their actual retail store is closed for winter vacation or something. Maybe their on-line store is as well.

It's very frustrating when you want to buy something and it's not available.

The ball caps are a big selling item...I got a Maple Leafs old cap I'll let ya have for free?

1 hour ago, Kayakman said:

The ball caps are a big selling item...I got a Maple Leafs old cap I'll let ya have for free?

No thanks.

But if caps are your best-selling item then why not keep them in stock? The only thing I can think of is that they have changed suppliers over the winter and now because of the disruption in world trade they either can't get them made or can't get them shipped over from China.

7 hours ago, TIWIT said:

No thanks.

But if caps are your best-selling item then why not keep them in stock? The only thing I can think of is that they have changed suppliers over the winter and now because of the disruption in world trade they either can't get them made or can't get them shipped over from China.

Or else Doug Fords company made them and they are the wrong colour, could not be seen at night  and the stitching is poor.

Archived