John Holmes statue

1 minute ago, M j M said:

If they keep stalling the inevitable Sinfield statue project will start getting backed up.

it might have a better tv personality though

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

12 minutes ago, M j M said:

Still short of the money on the fundraising page.

Although if really they wanted to just get it done Leeds could easily find the cash down the back of an Emerald Suite sofa.

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/charity-web/charity/displayCharityCampaignPage.action?campaignId=9057&charityId=1015211

Never seen that fundraising page before, thought it was all payed for already. I wonder how many more people have never seen it? 

1 hour ago, M j M said:

Still short of the money on the fundraising page.

Although if really they wanted to just get it done Leeds could easily find the cash down the back of an Emerald Suite sofa.

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/charity-web/charity/displayCharityCampaignPage.action?campaignId=9057&charityId=1015211

Less than 40k needed I would think the club could come up with that .I would have thought it would also have been part of the new stadium redevelopment 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

• 2 weeks later...

just read elsewhere that the date of the unveiling of the statue has been booked for the home game against Wigan in July . I wonder if the sport has been resumed by then?

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

4 hours ago, fieldofclothofgold said:

just read elsewhere that the date of the unveiling of the statue has been booked for the home game against Wigan in July . I wonder if the sport has been resumed by then?

Where did you see that mentioned?

Archived