Batley bulldogs exclusive

Bull pups

Just heard it myself, and have no idea? Perhaps we're moving to a brand new purpose built stadium in...

Ottawa ?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

come on for goodness sake!

it was hardly going to be that we'd signed Latrell Mitchell or something as exciting as that was it?

those days are well gone now...

this is about as exciting as it gets for us nowadays....

?????

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

Could hardly contain my excitement. We all waited with bated breath on way home from east coast tuned in to radio leeds. Then boom. Erm nothing to see here move on

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Many years ago my wife and I were burgled whilst holidaying in Spain.  Our passports were amongst the things that were stolen.  The Spanish police simply gave us a photocopied document that we could fly home with.  I don't know whether Craig' problems are  because the French are less well organised, or that procedures have tightened since then or simply a result of Brexit.

1 hour ago, Bi11 said:

Many years ago my wife and I were burgled whilst holidaying in Spain.  Our passports were amongst the things that were stolen.  The Spanish police simply gave us a photocopied document that we could fly home with.  I don't know whether Craig' problems are  because the French are less well organised, or that procedures have tightened since then or simply a result of Brexit.

Stolen versus lost......

5 hours ago, Bi11 said:

On Radio Leeds this morning he claimed that the real problem was that nobody there could speak English properly. These blooming foreigners!!

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

What a person not being able to look after a passport, it was not worthy of being reported. It rates as high as when Walton was refused at the airport because his passport had been through the washer. Not much was reported on that when it happened.

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

9 minutes ago, ernieone said:

What a person not being able to look after a passport, it was not worthy of being reported. It rates as high as when Walton was refused at the airport because his passport had been through the washer. Not much was reported on that when it happened.

Absolutely correct. 

38 minutes ago, ernieone said:

You sound like the thought police Ernie. If it is so inconsequential then ignore it and it will go away, as it will very quickly.

Too sensitive some folk.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

5 hours ago, ernieone said:

Hope he's got a new one for next season

He'll need it for Toronto 

Lol

Archived