Batley bulldogs exclusive

Bull pups

8 minutes ago, coolie said:

Hope he's got a new one for next season

He'll need it for Toronto 

Lol

Naaaaaaaaa, they will a spent up by then and lost 12 on trot, players move on mass to ottawa,and become another canadian icon team to live up to.:kolobok_punish:have ordered heritage shirt.

On 10/03/2020 at 08:50, ernieone said:

What a person not being able to look after a passport, it was not worthy of being reported. It rates as high as when Walton was refused at the airport because his passport had been through the washer. Not much was reported on that when it happened.

Heard of laundering money, but not passports. :kolobok_shok:

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

3 hours ago, bromleybulldog said:

Has our missing head coach got home yet or is he still quarantined in France? Hope he's not trying to cross the channel in an inflatable boat with the Afghans and Syrians.

just a thought....are these Afghans and Syrians carrying the inflatable boats on their backs on their hike through Europe...or are they buying them when they reach the French coast?....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

On 13/03/2020 at 14:02, bromleybulldog said:

Has our missing head coach got home yet or is he still quarantined in France? Hope he's not trying to cross the channel in an inflatable boat with the Afghans and Syrians.

Who knows you might have a Syrian or Afghan centre in your next game?

Sad news coming out from Batley of the passing of Gwen Whiteley. A volunteer stalwart of Batley for nigh on 70 years,from being a teenage girl until now. Nobody got passed Gwen without buying her raffle tickets. The very foundation that clubs like Batley are built upon. R.I.P. Gwen, from a Bulls supporter .

A polite question for any Batley supporter .After the sad news about Gwen Whiteley, does anybody know how Ken her husband is. I was a very good friend of Ken but lost touch just after we both retired. I did actually see him about 3 years ago at the Batley v Huddersfield cup game. I was in the U.K. at the time and went to that game with my son.That day I was greeted by Gwen who said she had not seen me for a fair few years and then "how many raffle tickets do you want",a real nice lady who called a spade a spade.

Archived