Craig Lingard

NickD

2 hours ago, NickD said:

Stuck in France apparently.  Lost his passport.....

Not lost it He knows exactly where he left it, but wasn’t allowed back to collect it because those French officials couldn’t speak English! Does that mean if he spoke French, he would have been allowed to pick it up?

I just wonder why he left it in the first place. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

On 09/03/2020 at 18:33, Crown Flatter said:

Not lost it He knows exactly where he left it, but wasn’t allowed back to collect it because those French officials couldn’t speak English! Does that mean if he spoke French, he would have been allowed to pick it up?

I just wonder why he left it in the first place. 

Can’t speak English my foot- of course they can. Typical French being awkward and uncooperative. Glad we are out.

10 hours ago, myview said:

Can’t speak English my foot- of course they can. Typical French being awkward and uncooperative. Glad we are out.

Yea. Your right. Damn those frenchies  We’ve all taken the time to learn French and they just can’t be bothered to reciprocate.  Same in rest of Europe.  Those foreigners barely speak a word of English while we are all pretty much multilingual.    Lazy blighters.   Make no wonder we wanted out. 

3 hours ago, NickD said:

Yea. Your right. Damn those frenchies  We’ve all taken the time to learn French and they just can’t be bothered to reciprocate.  Same in rest of Europe.  Those foreigners barely speak a word of English while we are all pretty much multilingual.    Lazy blighters.   Make no wonder we wanted out. 

Everybody in the world speaks English - it's just a matter of patience. You ask a question, then repeat it louder while gesticulating, then you shout at them aggressively until they understand - always works for the current Mrs Grumpy. Except in Dewsbury.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Archived