Sheffield vs Town

Callum Linford 98

Too many penalties and too many mistakes. We’ve hardly had the ball because of those but when we have we’ve actually sounded quite dangerous, but unfortunately we need the ball more than 5 minutes.

6 minutes ago, townie88 said:

Today probably showing how big the gap is from L1 to championship

Exactly . It’s big . They may not be getting the results but they’re an established championship club with a championship squad that would dominate our league . I think that was pretty much to be expected tbh 

Nice to win the second half. At least we showed plenty of spirit and kept going. It’s a bit of a shame that it takes the summariser on the radio to build up how well we did in the 2nd half, the radio Cumbria commentator sounded almost glum when we actually scored or made a break. Quite amazing.

8 minutes ago, IanMac said:

Nice to win the second half. At least we showed plenty of spirit and kept going. It’s a bit of a shame that it takes the summariser on the radio to build up how well we did in the 2nd half, the radio Cumbria commentator sounded almost glum when we actually scored or made a break. Quite amazing.

It isn't just us, he's the same when Haven play. ?

2 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

Hope next week is still on, for the first time in ages I'm actually looking forward to watching us play. 

I would like to think so to, will be a good game, but I honestly think given how things are going it might be the last rugby we see for a while. Depending on how it pans out it could change the face of the game completely. I can’t see many teams in rugby league having the finances to survive should there be a long suspension. 

Just listened to Chris’s interview, we don’t have any luck with injuries, Elliot Miller has done his hamstring 6- 8 weeks out, Marcus might have done his ankle ligaments, he’s going for an X-ray, Hanley Dawson should be ok he has cuts to both eyelids!!

We just need to be on the ball from the off it’s a recurring theme this last couple of games defence seems missing first half, second half seems totally the opposite still real good effort from the boys as sure it will come as the season goes, gutted about the injuries  opens it up for others utt

18 hours ago, Hate the rec said:

Well done lads great effort, obrien on crutches at the end and Dawson concussion hope both are OK big game next week and need our strongest team out. Crowd 323 pathetic that, how on earth do they survive with there wage bill? 

I have been wondering this for years....yes it was CC but 323 for a champ team is shocking, they only get 600 or so for league games, the lack of a ground wont help, but it puzzles me!

Probably only afloat due to a rich owner and generous sponsorship

Archived