15 Mar: SL: Castleford Tigers v St Helens KO 3.30pm

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/03/20 at 15:30

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting one this, last week was one of the worst performances I have seen from a Cas team for a long while, I think Mr Powell will have given them a right good rollicking this week, Saints after last weeks loss will want to get back to winning ways but I sense that they are wavering a little under Mr Wolfe's leadership, so Cas for me by 4.

I have this ever growing fear that we’ll get beat, Danny Richardson will have a good game and hospitals in the St Helens area will be drafting in extra staff, not because of a virus, but because of the jerking of knees from many Saints fans should we lose. 

From comments in the press, it seems that Woolf has learned from the error of playing Knowles at centre last week. Having him back at 13 and Coote at full back will help immeasurably.

The centre position will be interesting. Woolf doesn't seem to fancy Costello, so I wouldn't be surprised to see Welsby slot in there. Over the last few weeks, our attack has been limited as defenders have crowded Lomax, who seemed reluctant to pass to Welsby (who also is not yet able to position himself as well as Coote). Hopefully we will look more slick.

19 minutes ago, Goughy said:

Do we know which channel?  I will have to watch via the app and I cant see rugby league listed

Main Event & Arena, according to https://www.rugbyleagueontv.com/ 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Could this be one of, it not the biggest Sky TV audiences ever for a RL game? Live on main event, Prime TV slot and literally nothing else on. Will be interesting to see the numbers.  

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

2 hours ago, Odsal Outlaw said:

Could this be one of, it not the biggest Sky TV audiences ever for a RL game? Live on main event, Prime TV slot and literally nothing else on. Will be interesting to see the numbers.  

Also on Radio 5 Live as another bonus.

Chris Kamara is the studio guest. Good way to entice football fans to TGG. 

11 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Also on Radio 5 Live as another bonus.

Chris Kamara is the studio guest. Good way to entice football fans to TGG. 

I suppose Sky are paying him already so might as well use him. What chance Kreigmarine commander Herr Clarke on the Soccer whenever it returns?

3 minutes ago, Clogiron said:

I suppose Sky are paying him already so might as well use him. What chance Kreigmarine commander Herr Clarke on the Soccer whenever it returns?

If Sky has any sense they’ll lock him up in the engine room and keep him away from the viewers.

7 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

If Sky has any sense they’ll lock him up in the engine room and keep him away from the viewers.

Nah, he's going to be the anchor.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

10 minutes ago, Mark S said:

With a large audience, with some newbies, hopefully it will be a cracker. A couple of small dust ups won’t do any harm.

Lots of newbies. It’ll be on in pubs in the South, let alone the North. 

In the circumstances they practically have a duty to entertain.

Archived