15 Mar: SL: Castleford Tigers v St Helens KO 3.30pm

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/03/20 at 15:30

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're playing a blinder with the pre match so far, recognisable face in Chris Kamara that will catch attention of any football fans at a loss what to watch and a decent highlights package of big hits and great tries to showcase the game. Really smart thinking when you have the live sports market monopolized for the day.

7 minutes ago, LeytherRob said:

They're playing a blinder with the pre match so far, recognisable face in Chris Kamara that will catch attention of any football fans at a loss what to watch and a decent highlights package of big hits and great tries to showcase the game. Really smart thinking when you have the live sports market monopolized for the day.

Was about to post something similar. 

11 minutes ago, wilsontown said:

We're the only game in town and it's at something called the Mend a Hose Jungle. God help us.

Actually looks half decent in the sunshine, to be fair.

A few older Prem Soccer fans will be shocked that a ground like that still exists but most of those fans will be reminiscing about standing in a ground like that with a drink in hand....

Lovely finish, good start to this game.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

17 minutes ago, wilsontown said:

We're the only game in town and it's at something called the Mend a Hose Jungle. God help us.

Actually looks half decent in the sunshine, to be fair.

How easy us it to mend these hoses? Wouldn't it be easier if they did not break in the first place?

2 minutes ago, Rupert Prince said:

How easy us it to mend these hoses? Wouldn't it be easier if they did not break in the first place?

Hose production has gone down the tubes in recent years.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Quite enjoying seeing a match involving two teams playing good RL.

Seems quite some time since I witnessed anything quite like it.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

2 minutes ago, Rupert Prince said:

It was the Mend a Nose in Mal Reilly's day.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

1 minute ago, Old Frightful said:

Quite enjoying seeing a match involving two teams playing good RL.

Seems quite some time since I witnessed anything quite like it.

Not to mention tactically outstanding from the home team.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Cas playing great, confident football.

I didn't think that was too bad, seen plenty worse this year.

13 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Hose production has gone down the tubes in recent years.

More pointless hosetalgia... 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived