15 Mar: SL: Castleford Tigers v St Helens KO 3.30pm

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/03/20 at 15:30

"TRY" ?!?!

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Lord...it was!

Wow that's fine rugby.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

That looked so much like "no try", but... wowsers!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Auntie Linzi Morris said:

But why?!

I presume he means without the VR.

Makinson does what Makinson does.

It seems we have some new viewers:

@gjrrox
7m
I can’t believe how much joy and hope I’m getting from watching a Rugby League game, pure escapism

@david_g_cooper
3m
Rugby League is one of the few sports I don’t really watch (even though I enjoy Rugby Union).....until now (this is some try btw) #CASSTH

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Ullman said:

How many F-Bombs going off there?

I assume this is the LMS harangue? Changing room footage will be another novelty for fans of other sports who are tuning in.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

8 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

It seems we have some new viewers:

@gjrrox
7m
I can’t believe how much joy and hope I’m getting from watching a Rugby League game, pure escapism

@david_g_cooper
3m
Rugby League is one of the few sports I don’t really watch (even though I enjoy Rugby Union).....until now (this is some try btw) #CASSTH

6 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

That was a bloody good half of rugby league.

Yup, very good game for an afternoon like this. 

Of course, there are some negative comments on social media, but they are a few RU trolls and the majority is RL "fans" trying to find something to whinge about.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Dave T said:

Yup, very good game for an afternoon like this. 

Are you trying to suggest it's a good job Hull FC aren't involved?

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

Of course, there are some negative comments on social media, but they are a few RU trolls and the majority is RL "fans" trying to find something to whinge about.

Anybody we know from here?

Archived