15 Mar: SL: Castleford Tigers v St Helens KO 3.30pm

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/03/20 at 15:30

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

Castleford have been outstanding in all aspects of the game with the exception of the short tactical kicking game. Imagine how dominant they would be in this game if they weren't giving away so many 7 tackle sets from the 20.

The main quality difference between the NRL and Super League is the ability of the NRL players to produce pinpoint kicks over and over.

Seeing a player hoof a grubber dead by not putting any angle on it (i.e. giving it no chance to hold up in-goal) is one of the cringiest things in RL.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

5 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

Castleford have been outstanding in all aspects of the game with the exception of the short tactical kicking game. Imagine how dominant they would be in this game if they weren't giving away so many 7 tackle sets from the 20.

The main quality difference between the NRL and Super League is the ability of the NRL players to produce pinpoint kicks over and over.

Do agree. Although I’d rather we try stuff rather than just drives. 

Can someone who knows remind me; was Richardson let go by St Helens during the Cunningham era?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Cas lucky to get away with that shepherd.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Errors now creeping in.

LMS incensed by Watts' third man hit on the legs.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Someone needs to press 'ok' on that telly behind Powell or it is going to switch itself off.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

6 minutes ago, DavidM said:

What has Woolf changed from the Holbrook time ? Maybe he should change it back

Have they tried turning St Helens off and turning St Helens back on again?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

Quite enjoying seeing a match involving two teams playing good RL.

Seems quite some time since I witnessed anything quite like it.

One team descending into a second half shambles looks awfully familiar though.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

Saints , geez , look a shadow of  the juggernaut they use to was 

I think I know what you mean.

Just now, Robin Evans said:

Saints are proper plop.

I would say they're that bad they'd only beat Hull FC by 40.

I love watching arrogant saints get beaten.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Archived