15 Mar: SL: Castleford Tigers v St Helens KO 3.30pm

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/03/20 at 15:30

Roby should go for that trip, no.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Sorry , use to were 

? ?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

2 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Maybe not, just got a touch on the ball.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, Just Browny said:

No.

That last try probably sums Saints' performance up.

A great break from Walmsley, support from Thompson,  and no back within 30 yards backing up.

5 minutes ago, snapski said:

McShane has been as good a 9 as anyone over the last few seasons. Consistent, grafter and top quality. 

He's developed into a top larker.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

1 minute ago, my missus said:

mcshane MOM on the our league app.

Richardson official MotM.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Ullman said:

He's developed into a top larker.

Should be England's 9 for me.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

5 minutes ago, snapski said:

Sweet Caroline. Lot more to come from us. We were steady, but not ruthless. Saints just niggly. That’s not the coach, its the players and their attitudes. 

It is the coach, he's coaching more wrestle and it's not Saints style.

A fair amount of red-faced social media nitwits pounding their tiny fists on the table because RL is on their screens. If this doesn't cheer you up, you're... probably a RL fan. Or Wiggy Jones, and it isn't easy to tell the difference any more.

There is no ban on sporting events (yet), but certain levels of certain sports have suspended their seasons voluntarily. But people like this can't understand long words like "voluntarily", and anyway would far rather rage impotently.

The sane among us just enjoyed a fine performance by Castleford. And I will be catching up on the BBC's Cup tie in a few minutes.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

What the dickens has happened to Saints? They’ll be lucky to make the play-offs the way they have played recently.

I think you get a drop off year to year after being successful. Leeds don't forget used to still win from 5th. You only have to make sure you're in the shake up at the end. 

Archived