14 Mar: SL: Catalans Dragons v Leeds Rhinos (Postponed)

Who will win?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/03/20 at 17:00

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other than short notice and related impact on costs and revenue to get Headingley staffed up and fans in this weekend I would guess Leeds' main objection to flipping the home and away games is that the home game is scheduled to be the week after Toronto away so having those two away games back to back would be quite a challenge. 

2 hours ago, M j M said:

Other than short notice and related impact on costs and revenue to get Headingley staffed up and fans in this weekend I would guess Leeds' main objection to flipping the home and away games is that the home game is scheduled to be the week after Toronto away so having those two away games back to back would be quite a challenge. 

Part time Featherstone managed it in the Playoffs. 

4 hours ago, M j M said:

So you must have had some sympathy for Fev in the play-offs last season then?

PS just seen madrednige beat me to it.

At least the ref and his family will have a quiet late afternoon.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

14 hours ago, RLX111 said:

Game to be played behind close doors.

Will season ticket holders be compensated for missing games?

There is a good chance this will happen in the UK too, it’s either going to become very costly for clubs compensating fans, or fans are going to be out of pocket paying for games they are not allowed to attend.

13 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Fingers crossed ? the game is televised or streamed 

But if televised could it be omitted from the pubs and clubs, there was talk last week when Euro football was to be played behind closed doors what use would it be having people congregating in a closed environment.

Archived