14 Mar: SL: Catalans Dragons v Leeds Rhinos (Postponed)

Who will win?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/03/20 at 17:00

2 hours ago, fairfolly said:

I do not think they would have been allowed into Barcelona. As far as I am aware Barcelona has joined Madrid and just this morning where I am in Murcia being placed in lockdown. Local news says no flights allowed into Barcelona,Madrid and later on to be joined by flights into Murcia. 

Just heard that Spain is on an official British Government don't travel unless absolutely necessary list now. So presumably the Rhinos wouldn't have been able to go and may have struggled to get back.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, fairfolly said:

I do not think they would have been allowed into Barcelona. As far as I am aware Barcelona has joined Madrid and just this morning where I am in Murcia being placed in lockdown. Local news says no flights allowed into Barcelona,Madrid and later on to be joined by flights into Murcia. 

That's interesting I have a place in Spain between corverra and alicante, have you heard what will happen up at alicante

Agbrigg,

Just today the President of the Province of Murcia. has ordered a lockdown of the whole of the Mar Menor area which is just lower down than your place.Due to thousands of arrivals from Madrid, Barcelona and all other cities badly affected have moved down to the Mar Menor area.All businesses Bars, Restaurants, Discos,Leisure centres etc. have been ordered to close for at least the next 14 days. Only one person is allowed to leave their home,either to go to the Supermarket or the Pharmacy. There will be no freedom of movement, road blocks are to be set up to stop other arrivals from these cities. The Guardia and the Armed Forces are to patrol the streets to enforce this curfew. He is appalled that these arrivals have taken it upon themselves to bring their families here at this testing time stating that schools etc. are closing for safety reasons and not an excuse for a holiday.Just this morning I went to the local supermarket which is normally well stocked to find nothing on the shelves, no milk,pasta,rice,fresh meats,toilet rolls etc. The Manager told me that it was these new arrivals who had emptied the shelves. 

I am not to sure about your area but if your place is in a holiday area I have no doubt it will be the same in your place.

12 minutes ago, fairfolly said:

Agbrigg,

Just today the President of the Province of Murcia. has ordered a lockdown of the whole of the Mar Menor area which is just lower down than your place.Due to thousands of arrivals from Madrid, Barcelona and all other cities badly affected have moved down to the Mar Menor area.All businesses Bars, Restaurants, Discos,Leisure centres etc. have been ordered to close for at least the next 14 days. Only one person is allowed to leave their home,either to go to the Supermarket or the Pharmacy. There will be no freedom of movement, road blocks are to be set up to stop other arrivals from these cities. The Guardia and the Armed Forces are to patrol the streets to enforce this curfew. He is appalled that these arrivals have taken it upon themselves to bring their families here at this testing time stating that schools etc. are closing for safety reasons and not an excuse for a holiday.Just this morning I went to the local supermarket which is normally well stocked to find nothing on the shelves, no milk,pasta,rice,fresh meats,toilet rolls etc. The Manager told me that it was these new arrivals who had emptied the shelves. 

I am not to sure about your area but if your place is in a holiday area I have no doubt it will be the same in your place.

I will send you a PM, would like to discuss it further and PM is best way

1 minute ago, fairfolly said:

Agbrigg,

You will have to enlighten me, How do I get a PM. Is it by email.?By the way State of Emergency just been declared by the Spanish Government.

The little envelope to the top right of your screen will have a red number 1 on it when a pm arrives.

Just click on it.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 minute ago, fairfolly said:

Agbrigg,

You will have to enlighten me, How do I get a PM. Is it by email.?By the way State of Emergency just been declared by the Spanish Government.

Just sent one. At the top of the web page you will see a small envelope on the right side. It should indicate a message. Just click on it and open it up. When the PM page opens there is a reply facility

44 minutes ago, fairfolly said:

All businesses Bars, Restaurants, Discos,Leisure centres etc. have been ordered to close 

"she likes to go to discos but shes never on her own" - well she might be now!

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

16 hours ago, EastLondonMike said:

They should as they called off the game not the RFL.

You would have thought that they would have contacted the RFL and got the RFL to call it off, but they think they are above the rules that apply to all other teams

2 minutes ago, lucky 7 said:

They should as they called off the game not the RFL.

You would have thought that they would have contacted the RFL and got the RFL to call it off, but they think they are above the rules that apply to all other teams

I have to say you chat s%%t.

A Leeds player is self isolating because he has been showing symptoms, he will have been in contact with team members.  I would have thought postponement was automatic 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

Archived