13 Mar: SL: Salford Red Devils v Wigan Warriors KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/03/20 at 19:45

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Ben Flower and Oliver Partington banned.

Can Wigan recall Greenwood who is on loan at Leeds?

Wether they can or not, they won't. I expect Bullock and Clarke to be in for those two.

Interesting to note that Hastings has been in a car crash so even though he's okay, they may rest him.

29 minutes ago, andyscoot said:

Wether they can or not, they won't. I expect Bullock and Clarke to be in for those two.

Interesting to note that Hastings has been in a car crash so even though he's okay, they may rest him.

He'll do anything not to play against his beloved Salford. Probably drove into a post on purpose.

My tongue is firmly in my cheek in case it isn't clear - he'll probably have a blinder and score a hattrick.

I am yet to see Salford, so can’t comment on them (save to say I hope they get a good crowd, as they deserve to grow as a club), but Wigan look very dangerous to me. If the big lads like Bullock and Burgess dent the line and give Smith and Hastings room, then our back 5 will cause a lot of havoc. 

On 11/03/2020 at 13:20, Exiled Wiganer said:

I am yet to see Salford, so can’t comment on them (save to say I hope they get a good crowd, as they deserve to grow as a club), but Wigan look very dangerous to me. If the big lads like Bullock and Burgess dent the line and give Smith and Hastings room, then our back 5 will cause a lot of havoc. 

What I think is going to develop into the best back line in the competition. I can't think of one quicker.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Is Clarke trolling us with his wardrobe selection?

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

3 minutes ago, Griff9of13 said:

I see Phil Clarke is sporting his "All because the lady loves Milk Tray" outfit this evening.

Truly, he is the gift that keeps on giving.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comment on the third man into the tackle around the legs by Salford, thought not.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Invariably the team that scores the most points wins Brian.

800px-ArcherS2_PPK_S01.jpg

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Brilliant counter attack by Salford.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Archived