12 Mar: SL: Hull FC v Warrington Wolves KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/20 at 19:45

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we keep our losing margin down to 50 or less it'll be an improvement on last year.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

2 minutes ago, Leeds Wire said:

You are really boring us now, 'Harry'.  

Generous implication that he has ever not been boring.

We don't win away anywhere, never mind at Hull. Hull by 13.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

37 minutes ago, Leeds Wire said:

You are really boring us now, 'Harry'.  

Why, because I tell the truth, if you found that game last week good quality you are very easily pleased, some people implied it was good defence on show it wasn't it was completely devoid of ideas, and if you read on here the comments made by the FC fans they bemoan the football that their team plays.

6 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

I am confused, FFS man you must be deluded.

Hang on a sec... I was quoting the talking goose. He or she said they couldn't care less how boring the rugby was as long as their team wins. I find that incredible.

Why are you confused and why am I deluded?

1 minute ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Yeah, given how inconsistent our performances are, if we can get a bit of consistency and a good string of wins I don't care how we go about doing it. Doesn't have to be pretty. I don't see what's so incredible about that statement. 

I met quite a few Wigan fans who despised the way they played under Wane. I met Saints fans who hated the way they played under Cunningham. I know Wire fans who were bored with Smith's style and are now getting riled with Price.

It's all about entertainment. That's why the sport adapted from the 15 a side version and it's why we all love it. It's designed to entertain, not to win regardless of what the paying speccies think.

16 minutes ago, Leeds Wire said:

Hang on a sec... I was quoting the talking goose. He or she said they couldn't care less how boring the rugby was as long as their team wins. I find that incredible.

Why are you confused and why am I deluded?

I couldn't answer your confused emoji to my answer to you any other way, if you can't grasp that then I know I was most certainly correct in my comment.

2 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

I couldn't answer your confused emoji to my answer to you any other way, if you can't grasp that then I know I was most certainly correct in my comment.

Errrr, ok. 

Anyway, back in the room, I'm waiting for the weather to tell me if I should go to Hull or watch on tv. I think it will be close and is a 50/50 call.

56 minutes ago, Leeds Wire said:

I'm waiting for the weather to tell me if I should go to Hull or watch on tv. I think it will be close and is a 50/50 call.

I know the weather may have an impact on your travelling across but, that aside, you'll have no problems with the weather watching as an away fan.

We don't play our home games at Headingley you know.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

18 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Why, because I tell the truth, if you found that game last week good quality you are very easily pleased, some people implied it was good defence on show it wasn't it was completely devoid of ideas, and if you read on here the comments made by the FC fans they bemoan the football that their team plays.

We're entitled because its our team. Nowt to do with you!!?

18 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

No complaints from this Hull fan about the entertainment value on offer so far this season. We've been involved in some cracking games and scored some outstanding tries. There are things the team should be doing better and we should be a couple more points better off on the league table but that's a different matter.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

50 minutes ago, super major said:

Looking  at the players available for Hull in this game makes me wonder if we should shut super league down for 4 or 5 weeks due to Covid. Then start with a full squad

I think that’ll happen sooner than we think.

Archived