12 Mar: SL: Hull FC v Warrington Wolves KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/20 at 19:45

2 hours ago, Ullman said:

No complaints from this Hull fan about the entertainment value on offer so far this season. We've been involved in some cracking games and scored some outstanding tries. There are things the team should be doing better and we should be a couple more points better off on the league table but that's a different matter.

If I didn't know already, from this post it's obvious you couldn't make the trip to the DW.

A wise choice made by your good self.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

If I didn't know already, from this post it's obvious you couldn't make the trip to the DW.

A wise choice made by your good self.

Let me guess. Wigan made hard work of beating a poor side and only a very poor referee saved us from a hammering.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

9 minutes ago, Ullman said:

Let me guess. Wigan made hard work of beating a poor side and only a very poor referee saved us from a hammering.

It's almost like you were there...

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

We cant win at home, Wire cant win away. 

In the last couple of games we actually have played pretty well, but fallen off a cliff in the last 20 minutes. I dont know if this is putting the cue on the rack, fitness, poor composure or a combination of all three. If we can actually finish off an 80 minutes we should have too much for Wire. I expect us to be winning at half time, after that we will have to see if we have solved the issues of past weeks.

2 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

I'm not confident, mainly cos our home form is just shocking but we'll see, I've never been the best person at predicting results. 

Our home form has been very variable but I am more worried about the missing players

Gone for us obviously but i'm expecting that we will be gash.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

It's hard to believe that nearly 70% of the respondents think they can predict a winner of this, let alone that is Hull. Have they changed their anthem from 'Old Faithful' to Blind Faith?

Wow . Sorry I think that’s totally wrong on the interpretation as I understood . He lost control of the ball and didn’t regrip it . Abd you can’t use the guys leg or floor to control the ball . Without that leg he’d have dropped it 

Nice balance of views on TRL tonight (!)

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

19 minutes ago, hullste said:

No way that's a try, he let go of the ball on the foot and because his forearm is still in contact it is given

Recommended Reading. Rugby League The Laws of the Game by J.R. Hartley.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Archived