12 Mar: SL: Hull FC v Warrington Wolves KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/20 at 19:45

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank god for that.

I appreciate everything Radford has done, the cup wins will always be remembered. I hope he goes on and does well in the future.

But this is absolutely the right decision. Should have happened a lot sooner.

2 minutes ago, MZH said:

Yeah I dont really like it being done like this tbh.

To be fair Pearson has let this go on for probably a couple years too long.

He looked a little upset also.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Never ever seen an interview like that before, even Koukash would have thought twice.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Well, he's gone, and many HFC fans have got what they wanted. The question is, what now? And could it actually get worse?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

50% win rate.   Not that far behind some top coaches but I guess for return on investment they are in a similar place to Warrington, who have a better record of final appearances with Price of course.

3 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Unfair dismissal claim, owner provides worker with bad tools, not fit for purpose.

The players aren't that bad though, money for signings has never been an issue at Hull. Just think the shelf life of a coach is limited and the Hull FC home record is so bad recently.

6 minutes ago, northamptoncougar said:

Genuinely think Pearson doing this on TV 5 minutes after shows the low level of the man.  

He's  pathetic,despite Radfords poor record over the last 18 months he didn't deserve to be treated like that.

Well, it's fairly well known on here I've been wanting this but, not having seen the tv events and reading what's been put by folks on here, I'm not sure it's been handled very well.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

In Pearsons defence, he has been loyal to Radford in the past when lots of others wouldn't have been, this has obviously been a long time coming. 

I don't like the way it was handled though. Should have had a good chat first and let the players know and then announced it tomorrow.

Archived