12 Mar: SL: Hull FC v Warrington Wolves KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/20 at 19:45

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MZH said:

Well I'm not quite sure what to say about that. 

Warrington are rubbish themselves, I'm struggling to find a word to describe Hull. I've got a few but they wouldn't pass the swear filter.

If Pearson is watching this and still thinking Radford is the man he wants in charge then he's an idiot.

Only reason we're still in this game. Good job we aren't playing someone in form.

On another note, how many star wingers can one team lose so early in a season?! Buchanan nearly got injured too straight after.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

Hull are lucky that they're not playing a team who has the ability to put an attack together. Any, ANY, other team would be 30 points up at half time.

Wire are lucky that they're playing Hull!

6 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Weirdly, I think Wire have done plenty right. Our attack is just useless and we cant capitalise when we should. 

Agree. Not for the first time we have been Super League between our tryline and their 30m line, and clueless down their end.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

3 minutes ago, MZH said:

Well I'm not quite sure what to say about that. 

Warrington are rubbish themselves, I'm struggling to find a word to describe Hull. I've got a few but they wouldn't pass the swear filter.

If Pearson is watching this and still thinking Radford is the man he wants in charge then he's an idiot.

Radders has a ready made excuse as usual...injuries

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

1 minute ago, jacksy said:

Radders has a ready made excuse as usual...injuries

He will use that excuse without a shadow of a doubt, but it doesn't wash when we playing this bad. It's one thing being outclassed because you are lacking quality, but an amateur team would be embarrassed by some of this stuff.

2 minutes ago, Barry Badrinath said:

Im quite concerned by the reactions of the hull players youve got satae looking like he was gonna cry after his 2 lost balls, shaul telling someone to eff off after putting that ball dead.

Its not great.

When Lane(?) lost the ball that resulted in the second Wire try it looked like he was trying to blame the ref which sums up the Hull attitude etc

1 minute ago, MZH said:

He will use that excuse without a shadow of a doubt, but it doesn't wash when we playing this bad. It's one thing being outclassed because you are lacking quality, but an amateur team would be embarrassed by some of this stuff.

Im predicting a 30-40 point win for wire here  

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

58 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

If that was sent up as No Try I’m not sure it would have been overturned 

Probably would have been as per the Laws of the game.

The biggest error was who let Austin step and then Shaul’s dreadful attempted tackle

Now that was a sweet offload.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived