Junior moors to hull kr

It makes one wonder, 19 new player's this season and still room on the cap.

I am not saying it is not above board and outside of the guidelines, but considering we are told we have a "live" cap situation why is it a secret? It does not have to include an individuals earnings because as I have been informed a player's cap value could be different from his actual earnings.

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

It makes one wonder, 19 new player's this season and still room on the cap.

I am not saying it is not above board and outside of the guidelines, but considering we are told we have a "live" cap situation why is it a secret? It does not have to include an individuals earnings because as I have been informed a player's cap value could be different from his actual earnings.

...and the net movement is? You know the answer, and the rough level/cost of player brought in, and just being a wind up merchant 

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

48 minutes ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

...and the net movement is? You know the answer, and the rough level/cost of player brought in, and just being a wind up merchant 

No HKB, it is something I have said for a long time, I am not disrespecting HKR I just think that the system could be more transparent.

So...Junior Moors turns out to be Nathaniel Peteru.

Even going on previous forum claims, this is right up there with Hullfan's worst.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

2 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Please explain, whoosh straight over my head.

Hull KR's 6pm announcement was the signing of Peteru.

Junior Moors is still at Cas it would appear.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/hull-kr-sign-nathaniel-peteru-3941105

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

2 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

No HKB, it is something I have said for a long time, I am not disrespecting HKR I just think that the system could be more transparent.

Sure mate. I’d be amazed if Rovers wage bill was 50% of Wigan or Catalans. Look at the list, you know it too. 

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

3 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

That does not alter my statement, I am just asking for transparency of the cap system, again it has nothing to do with HKR.

"A club can apply to the HDPGS for permission to remove the SCV of a player from its Aggregate Liability , in accordance with Clause 3.1.1 (d) of the Regulations , should a Player sustain an injury prior to the season with a prognosis (evidenced by medical records) that he will  miss the entire season" - Operational Rules 2020

That covers this particular situation Harry. With respect to transparency the cap regulations are publicly available and can be easily accessed if you have the time or inclination to read them Harry or are you suggesting we adopt the USA system of publishing salaries?

That is most definitely a non-goer in this country (or within the EU).

Archived