The Jam Man

Havenwarrior

35 minutes ago, whitey12 said:

If you know it's rubbish, why bother commenting ? 

Thanks for the reply. Where did I say I knew it was rubbish???  I'm assuming its rubbish as it's highly unlikely we would want to lose those players.

Any idea what the attendance was last night at the rec , read the match report on the Dewsbury site , but trying to get information out of the news and Star on my laptop is impossible , slow and never ending swathe of adverts .Who ever set that up should be sacked .

20 minutes ago, ivans82 said:

Any idea what the attendance was last night at the rec , read the match report on the Dewsbury site , but trying to get information out of the news and Star on my laptop is impossible , slow and never ending swathe of adverts .Who ever set that up should be sacked .

I cannot see Jamie going to Haven at this minute,Maudling will be back and i personally cannot see haven taking him on.Maudling is a pack man and Haven have in my opinion far better players in there now,my only fault with maudling is turning his back in the tackle, and rarely off loading the ball,Charlo will not have that from his forwards.If Haven want Jamie i would want the PNG halfback or Dixon,but am sure the Haven fans would go crazy if either one was in a swap deal.I like Burns,but could he play at 6?...

35 minutes ago, troutmaster said:

I cannot see Jamie going to Haven at this minute,Maudling will be back and i personally cannot see haven taking him on.Maudling is a pack man and Haven have in my opinion far better players in there now,my only fault with maudling is turning his back in the tackle, and rarely off loading the ball,Charlo will not have that from his forwards.If Haven want Jamie i would want the PNG halfback or Dixon,but am sure the Haven fans would go crazy if either one was in a swap deal.I like Burns,but could he play at 6?...

They wont even let Burns play for Kells weve no chance

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

2 hours ago, troutmaster said:

Will never be a 6,was a really good loose forward at youth level but I always felt he was going to make a quality centre as did Warrington when he was there.

Archived