Smaller clubs win for a change???

NickD

Should big sporting events end up being cancelled or postponed I’m hopeful our games against Newcastle, Toulouse and Whitehaven will be fine as we won’t exceed the 1000 speccies limit that seems to be de rigueur??

Eat your heart out Rhinos 

Don't count your chickens Nick. The French RL Federation have already suspended their domestic competition as a protective measure for the players. It wouldn't surprise me if Toulouse decided that they can't travel at present.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

4 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Don't count your chickens Nick. The French RL Federation have already suspended their domestic competition as a protective measure for the players. It wouldn't surprise me if Toulouse decided that they can't travel at present.

If Toulouse don’t travel can we claim the points please ?

All professional soccer has now been suspended until April 5th.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

3 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Agree.  Things are moving so fast at present it’s hard to keep up?

Archived