Lee Radford Sacked (Merged Threads)

MZH

2 minutes ago, Agbrigg said:

Thing is, which decent self respecting coach would want the job after seeing what type of man your future 'boss' is

Someone who wants a job in Super League, at one of the biggest clubs. You see all the time in football that some clubs treat their managers appallingly but others are beating the door down to follow them. 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Agbrigg said:

Been there,seen it,done it. On his interview after the sacking he more or less said it was a good place when things go well, but when times are tough terrible club

I know, I saw it, the reference was to his current employers.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Just now, Agbrigg said:

Dont think so, he was replying to a question about his time hull

No, you have missed my point, my reference, not Agars. ?

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Just now, Agbrigg said:

Padge that could be down to the second bottle of red I am on

?

22 minutes ago, Hullfan said:

Radford headbutted Albert Kelly in the changing rooms, that's why pearson did it the way he did. 

That was made up by a lad on Instagram apparently. When you think about it, unless you were suicidal why would you headbutt Albert Kelly?

However the emotions get to you Pearson is The owner/ chairman of the club and  not a fan I wonder if he's ruing his immediate reaction and not " COUNTING TO TEN" . 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

I would suggest all the folk on here criticising Adam Pearson read the transcript I posted, on the match thread, from the local rag reporter who witnessed how the dismissal was carried out.

It was brief but Radford certainly didn't find out on Sky Sports.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Adam Pearson gives a bit of clarity which dismisses all the "sacked on live tv" rubbish.

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/exclusive-hull-fcs-adam-pearson-says-sacked-radders-knew-i-was-doing-tv-interview-2449038

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• John Drake changed the title to Lee Radford Sacked (Merged Threads)

Just seen Pearson's interview. As I was reading this message board I was expecting to see a man who was angry and acting in an unreasonable manner. I would always say 'sleep on it' before making big decisions.

However, I thought he came across pretty reasonably considering the circumstances. He had just seen his team capitulate. He gave the stats of their home record which he, as the owner of the club, knows are having an impact on the crowds at the KC. With people less keen on going out at the moment he knows that if people get out of the habit of attending matches will they return to see performances like that?

He was respectful to Radford but his ire was clearly directed to the players. They know that they need to buck their ideas up under the new coach.

And the cheerleader stood behind him took her 5 minutes of fame in her stride. 

Do not fear; only BELIEVE

3 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

I would suggest all the folk on here criticising Adam Pearson read the transcript I posted, on the match thread, from the local rag reporter who witnessed how the dismissal was carried out.

It was brief but Radford certainly didn't find out on Sky Sports.

I'd  suggest you can ignore people who don't care about truth.  Prejudice is all grist to the mill in all things.

Things seemed to go bad for Hull from the moment they played the games in Australia with Wigan. 

Archived