Coronavirus guidelines

6 hours ago, johnmatrix said:

It does seem strange, I laughed when I read them. We are a contact sport so unless they are gonna eliminate all contact what's the point??? Not to mention its airborne not spread by touch isnt it?

It seems that today's Government position seems to be that they want to expose  on a filtering basis our youth and adult fit people to the virus so that 60% of the population contract and get rid of it thus building a ' herd ' protection for the vulnerable ( in our case most of our volunteers ) .

Bet that's not in the game plan book for most of our coaches .......

I think that all sporting activity is going to come to a halt unfortunately. I get the feeling that we have not yet got a grasp of the severity of the situation that we face.

When we start to see friends and relatives going down with the virus and some unfortunately pass away people views and attitudes are going to change very fast. You only have to look at the shopping craze at the weekend to see how people behave when we are at the very early stages of this problem.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

4 hours ago, Big Doug said:

I think that all sporting activity is going to come to a halt unfortunately. I get the feeling that we have not yet got a grasp of the severity of the situation that we face.

When we start to see friends and relatives going down with the virus and some unfortunately pass away people views and attitudes are going to change very fast. You only have to look at the shopping craze at the weekend to see how people behave when we are at the very early stages of this problem.

We are in as  bad a position  as everyone else.

The community game has effectively had to close down.

The Community Board will still sit tomorrow and hopefully some  direction and re-assurance will come out of that

On 17/03/2020 at 16:19, del capo said:

We are in as  bad a position  as everyone else.

The community game has effectively had to close down.

The Community Board will still sit tomorrow and hopefully some  direction and re-assurance will come out of that

Been having a little think about this, why (Maybe have) not make contingency plans that take in the number of weeks that are lost,  simply reduce the league sizes to allow for the number of weeks left in the season and run it on the lines of the  YML preseason  competition as a worse scenario.

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

On 18/03/2020 at 19:54, Marauder said:

Been having a little think about this, why (Maybe have) not make contingency plans that take in the number of weeks that are lost,  simply reduce the league sizes to allow for the number of weeks left in the season and run it on the lines of the  YML preseason  competition as a worse scenario.

The competition manager Alan smith issued an up date to all clubs yesterday. Nothing off the table- the RFL team are working on all options  around a potential re-start date whenever that might be. We will get through this.

Archived