York tie switched to Fev

glemiln

1 hour ago, glemiln said:

Sadly, humiliated again by York ............70-12.....conceding 13 tries.
Perhaps now a break from action to lick our wounds, reflect and prepare for the league 1 campaign.

Disappointed with dale today. Thought they would have given a miss firing knights a better game

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

Following the game on Twitter, I had hopes at 40-12 of making it respectable after the 34-0 half time score.  Despite York’s current league form Deano, I guess your team will be top six material ( if the season finishes!).   It’s early days in the step-up for many of our lads still fresh from amateur clubs and they will hopefully benefit long-term, but will be sore just now.  

22 minutes ago, glemiln said:

Following the game on Twitter, I had hopes at 40-12 of making it respectable after the 34-0 half time score.  Despite York’s current league form Deano, I guess your team will be top six material ( if the season finishes!).   It’s early days in the step-up for many of our lads still fresh from amateur clubs and they will hopefully benefit long-term, but will be sore just now.  

Really disappointing performance, this game was to define how well we have progressed from last season's debacle. Alas we have fallen short, we can only hope we recover and give a performance at Workington next week.

5 hours ago, DEANO said:

Disappointed with dale today. Thought they would have given a miss firing knights a better game

Dale are the football team, HORNETS are the rugby team.

A large VAT Dave please.

Allso known as Teodozjusz Matuschanskavasky

To be fair I am not sure anyone had their head in the right place for this game. That does Not explain the score, same for both teams etc...but I wouldn’t put too much emphasis on this particular game being an indicator of where we are.

If in any doubt listen to the consummate professional cam smiths comments after the manly v Melbourne storm game.

Archived