Next 6

Dog forever

Looking at our next 6 fixtures I would say all of these games are very winnable.  Most of the clubs will be seeing our game against them as a tough one. I dont think we are a push over to other clubs compared to last season. I think we could at least get a possible 8 points from the 12 on offer.

To be honest, I don't see any games going ahead for the next 3 or 4 months. If Italy still hasn't reached the peak infection stage and we are 4 weeks behind Italy, then the most likely outcome I imagine would be a total cancellation of this season and a restart next year...... Unduly pessimistic?  Maybe,  but things certainly not looking good.

well is sainsburys in wakeys owt to go by its end a world,trollys full a chickens,one fella had 100 pizza.s, folks grabbing stuff out of other folks trollys as they went past,plenty a squabbling and thats on a monday fgs, i know lifes come before a rugby match so i can go along with whatever those in the know come up with,  those who were spouting "its only flu" a couple a weeks ago have sure gone quiet. look after yerselves folks were due some trying times until mid summer.:kolobok_training1:

I read on the BBC RL pages that the Saints chairman says it could ruin Rugby league without government support! I can understand his concerns if games are cancelled for the next 3 - 6 months it could end this years competition and completely distort RL for a few seasons to come. I hope our club has the capacity to mothball itself in this scenario and return in the months to come ?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Similar situation in supermarkets down here. The car park at Lidl in Catford yesterday was full 10 minutes before the store opened at 10 am!  People just grabbing anything and everything they could find. Don't know why they are stockpiling toilet paper. Do they plan on eating it- lots of people had more toilet paper than food in their trolleys. Idiots!

On 16/03/2020 at 14:52, bromleybulldog said:

Similar situation in supermarkets down here. The car park at Lidl in Catford yesterday was full 10 minutes before the store opened at 10 am!  People just grabbing anything and everything they could find. Don't know why they are stockpiling toilet paper. Do they plan on eating it- lots of people had more toilet paper than food in their trolleys. Idiots!

I just couldn't help myself, I had to look to see if anybody was selling toilet paper on ebay and found this. Think I might stick to using torn up bits of the Sun.

toilet paper.png

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

1 hour ago, BatleyBird said:

Used??? ????

I presume they roll it back up again when they're done. I'm all for recycling but ...

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Archived