Apologies

I would like to apologise to those people who I offended recently, I was not mentally correct when I posted certain comments.

I thought they were amusing, but only to a sad area of my brain.

This League community is a family to me, especially in my harder times, and I did not mean to alienate anybody, or myself from this welcoming family, that I have been a part of for 16 years.

I wish all of the Rugby League community good health, including many of the clubs I have been unfaithfully scathing about. 

We are a family, and sometimes families fall out. we need each other as a wall need each others bricks.

Thank you to Admin who allowed me back, I will behave. We are stronger as a family.

Ah , your not a bad 'un. Don't sweat non', ar kid.

I got banned for over decade for summat for which I don't remember. Summat to do with challenging a racist keyboard-warrior (probably was being a keyboard-warrior myself - although I'm a massive gypsy with a 4th Dan black belt in jiu jitsu, so I'm allowed to be ? ).

So whatever you did can't have been that bad.  ?

"Australia is a spoiled nation. They can expect my revenge. I'm not crazy when I say this, they are the crazy ones who give you hot sausages before the match when it's 40 degrees celsius outside."

--------------------------

"Shifty Matty Petersen trying to get in there with a little five-fingered discount." Franklin Field, Philadelphia, 30/11/2004

FourthThird Second Best Statement Ever: Student Ram 02/06/2004 (Without a trace of irony): "... because, when you think about it, really... Wakefield is kind of the centre of the universe. You know, both ways, you've got..."

Followed by a half a minute justification of this point of view.

4 minutes ago, Cas Vegas said:

Ah , your not a bad 'un. Don't sweat non', ar kid.

I got banned for over decade for summat for which I don't remember. Summat to do with challenging a racist keyboard-warrior (probably was being a keyboard-warrior myself - although I'm a massive gypsy with a 4th Dan black belt in jiu jitsu, so I'm allowed to be ? ).

So whatever you did can't have been that bad.  ?

4th Dan in keyboard Jiu Jitsu? Otherwise it wont help on here. I'm a triple level Dan in Sarcasm, don't  help me either.

5 hours ago, Bleep1673 said:

4th Dan in keyboard Jiu Jitsu? Otherwise it wont help on here. I'm a triple level Dan in Sarcasm, don't  help me either.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, @Bleep1673.

But it's the funniest one. ?

"Australia is a spoiled nation. They can expect my revenge. I'm not crazy when I say this, they are the crazy ones who give you hot sausages before the match when it's 40 degrees celsius outside."

"Shifty Matty Petersen trying to get in there with a little five-fingered discount." Franklin Field, Philadelphia, 30/11/2004

FourthThird Second Best Statement Ever: Student Ram 02/06/2004 (Without a trace of irony): "... because, when you think about it, really... Wakefield is kind of the centre of the universe. You know, both ways, you've got..."

14 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

Sometimes. Dont push it.

Are you being sarcastic now, @Bleep1673?

PS I am. ?

59 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

Default setting as my 11yo calls it

From the mouths of babes, @Bleep1673..... ?

On 16/03/2020 at 17:14, Bleep1673 said:

I would like to apologise to those people who I offended recently, I was not mentally correct when I posted certain comments.

I thought they were amusing, but only to a sad area of my brain.

This League community is a family to me, especially in my harder times, and I did not mean to alienate anybody, or myself from this welcoming family, that I have been a part of for 16 years.

I wish all of the Rugby League community good health, including many of the clubs I have been unfaithfully scathing about. 

We are a family, and sometimes families fall out. we need each other as a wall need each others bricks.

Thank you to Admin who allowed me back, I will behave. We are stronger as a family.

Well done for such an honest apology. 

I have written things I regret and it's great when everyone rallies around. 

Archived