The TRL Virtual Pub

1 minute ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

No Sky Sports on the telly so what classic game gets shown? 

1985 Challenge Cup Final is on a loop.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Padge said:

1985 Challenge Cup Final is on a loop.

With the classic Alan Partridge commentary, of course.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

8 hours ago, Bleep1673 said:

Salford in a cup final 69, saves all the sexy ideas

As it's virtual can we have the version where Hesketh's try is allowed, please?

By the way I've just won at the darts so you can all but me a pint!

And the machine's just paid out so I'm retiring to where Rees-Smogg has all his money in order to be with like minded people who are as well off as I am.

Does that mean I have to support virtual Yawn though? Cor, this being rich is not all it's cracked up to be, is it?

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

To foil hoarders, all the bogroll in the pub toilets will be Izal from this point onwards.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 hours ago, Oxford said:

As it's virtual can we have the version where Hesketh's try is allowed, please?

As that is my real surname, YES. Also, one of the estate agents I registered with this week, spelled my name correctly, without asking me to spell it slowly.

3 hours ago, Futtocks said:

To foil hoarders, all the bogroll in the pub toilets will be Izal from this point onwards.

Now that's revenge, that is.

4 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

As that is my real surname, YES. Also, one of the estate agents I registered with this week, spelled my name correctly, without asking me to spell it slowly.

Magic it should've been anyway!

You mean the same estate agents who call the farm in the middle of the M62 a beautiful example of "good Access" them people?

I just asked the virtual landlord and they're all banned from now until the virtual cows come home.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

3 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

Hesketh: A Viking name meaning Hes =horse, keth (or similar) = course, so somebody who keeps/trains horses. Very important in Viking world.

13 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

So things went a bit downhill after your time working with James Hunt then? 

3 minutes ago, Shadow said:

So things went a bit downhill after your time working with James Hunt then? 

I am not Lord Thomas Alexander Hesketh, 3rd Baron Hesketh, neither am I any relation, unfortunately. Although my Dad was Thomas.

Archived