The TRL Virtual Pub

1 minute ago, Leeds Wire said:

No the one in the Fev shirt!

Everybody in a Fev shirt looks mental. ?

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no some idiot has turned up AT and is demanding to get served. He’s putting a few quid i the jukebox and selecting all Elton John. Time for the regulars to take a sand and help out the landlord. 

(to self) doesn't seem to be anyone around at the moment, gone quiet for a few hours at least.

Just jump down off me perch. Oh God, that needs cleaning, a lot of poo on there. 

Now where is that remote? Might be under that comotose rhino... I'll just peck him until he moves. Peck, peck, peck, peck, peck, peck, peck, peck, peck, peck, peck, peck... Twitched enough to slip the remote out. 

Right, let's see now, how do you work these things..?

He, he, he! 

10 hours ago, Leeds Wire said:

Well played Trojan, cementing your position as virtual pub bore. Come on Fev.

My hero!

cliff.png

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

Just now, The Hallucinating Goose said:

I live my life in black and white my good man! Now, a pint of the black stuff and keep them coming! 

In 1990 I told my gf/to be wife, that we still had b/w TV up north, and we still had gas street lights. She believed me as she had never been out of Uxbridge.

8 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

I stopped eating pork products this year, so I'm sorry, I cant eat bacon or dodgy sausages, or chops & I'm getting hungry.

Last actual biker caff I was in (The Haven on the A30 outside Salisbury) had a number of big lads all pretending to be rebels on their Harleys but were all probably dentists or accountants, I really hate Harley riders in the UK. Big twatty wannabe bad boys but invariably as mainstream as Howards Way, and they were dining on poached eggs on sourdough toast and scrambled eggs with smoked salmon.  Dennis Hopper had the poached eggs in Easy Rider if I remember correctly.

6 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Last actual biker caff I was in (The Haven on the A30 outside Salisbury) had a number of big lads all pretending to be rebels on their Harleys but were all probably dentists or accountants, I really hate Harley riders in the UK. Big twatty wannabe bad boys but invariably as mainstream as Howards Way, and they were dining on poached eggs on sourdough toast and scrambled eggs with smoked salmon.  Dennis Hopper had the poached eggs in Easy Rider if I remember correctly.

In fact the only ones I hate more than Harley Riding Dentists are the Motorcycle Action Group nobbers. All of them seem to have custom japanese bikes with skulls on and dress like extras from "Sons of Anarchy" then turn up at events to promote themselves as a family friendly group, but invariably have ludicrous nick names like Dog Eater and Chainsaw Mick. 

On 16/03/2020 at 20:00, graveyard johnny said:

just put 50p in the pool table and its jammed!

That's cos it's a quid a go nowadays.. grandad.. 

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

FFs how long we had toilet attendants? 

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Bloody quiet in here tonight, all got p'ssed up last night did yer.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

I've changed my mind about the continuous loop, it should be this

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

5 minutes ago, Trojan said:

I've changed my mind about the continuous loop, it should be this

Comedy night is Friday, you're a day early

3 minutes ago, Leeds Wire said:

Have you got any white wine in the fridge?

Posh git.

We have Blue Nun somewhere behind the fridge.

Archived