The TRL Virtual Pub

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Bearman said:

If this was a political pub Saintslass would be lecturing us at the Bar about fake news and how Camra would say that wouldn't they bearded lefties the lot of them.

Mind you I think she'd never get a round in, and her money blinks in the light.

Anyway I've decided we need a paint job here so what's it to be Avocado, Puce

Then I thought these for the Bog as several of us spend far too much time in there

image.png.0e71dedb5d65c9c358850a9f20b37940.png

for the TV room

image.png.22de1aa0fb4969582b2670558217445e.png

as they didn't stock Red Devil Red which is obviously an oversight they'll correct now I've written to them.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

35 minutes ago, Oxford said:

Then I thought these for the Bog as several of us spend far too much time in there

Kilroy was here. - Drawception

Well something needs to be done in the ladies.  Someone has put this on the back of all the doors with "MM woz ere". 

In the blink of an eye it could all be taken away.  Be grateful always.

Genuine story, I promise.

One of my acquaintances who does a bit of weed, was telling me he thought he had done a great deal on an obscure strand, only after he had handed over the cash did he realise Danish Blue was a cheese.

It's here but it's ocean grey, stone grey and white wit a touch of black.

Miniature Silver Paint Cans | The Container Store

So the whole pub is going last years SRD change kit or UK winter Mood.

I think we should paint the bogs Tartan.

TartanPaint.jpg

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

5 minutes ago, heartofGold said:

?   Glares at RLDWSS.  Taps foot.  Grabs ocean gray tin and paint brush.  Flounces off

Flounce is a great word. Should be used more often.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Skype is my worst nightmare, the people I know are reluctant to use it, an will text me by whattsapp instead. 

I used it to communicate with a GF in Australia, but since then I haven't used it in 10 years.

I know everyone is on zoom, but beware of who's watching.

david.hesketh3

8 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

Skype is my worst nightmare, the people I know are reluctant to use it, an will text me by whattsapp instead. 

I used it to communicate with a GF in Australia, but since then I haven't used it in 10 years.

I know everyone is on zoom, but beware of who's watching.

david.hesketh3

Anyone with any sense should physically cover the camera lens unless actually using it in a meeting. I use a mini bulldog clip, which can be quickly and easily moved to one side when the camera's needed.

We have some smaller meetings on MS Teams, but Zoom allows more participants to be on-screen at once, and we use that more now, as much for social contact as work.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

7 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Anyone with any sense should physically cover the camera lens unless actually using it in a meeting. I use a mini bulldog clip, which can be quickly and easily moved to one side when the camera's needed.

We have some smaller meetings on MS Teams, but Zoom allows more participants to be on-screen at once, and we use that more now, as much for social contact as work.

dreadful, social media gatherings only

6 minutes ago, Bearman said:

I might not be around for a few weeks.

I’m alright Jack

CEA4E1C5-809F-4557-92F1-27658F27868A.jpeg

It reminds me of the old joke about the feller that drowned on the club trip to the brewery.

His mate went round to tell the widow he had drowned.

" Oh no! Was at it a quick death?"

" I don't know about that he got out for a pee  3 times"

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

Yes you may. It is the ladies with Oxford's excellent choice of colour. (Not sure what to do about HGs bottom. Would white spirit work on feathers?)

In the blink of an eye it could all be taken away.  Be grateful always.

I'm sorry but this kind of dating event can only be carried out in the Parksider Suite and you'll have to wait till the turns have finished an'all!

It's in there,  won't be be long the last act's on now, and he must be near't end cos hes on to stayin' in th' EU bit of 'is set

18 facts about Phoenix Nights - British Comedy Guide

15 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

To be fair I don't know if it's male, I'm just assuming, never got close enough to check. Tell you what, I'll go untie it and let it out of the cellar and we'll just forget this whole incident occurred......

Perhaps someone who knows farmduck could have a gander?

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

Archived