The TRL Virtual Pub

I want @Shadow banned from this establishment. There are some things that just shouldn't be allowed and this is a slippery slope. Where does this road lead? The next thing there will be Pimm's behind the bar and the hotpot and chip butty's will be replaced by cucumber sandwiches. The dress code will be Barbour jackets and an old school tie and there will be picnics in the car park. We need to stop this madness now!

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, heartofGold said:

What the ..............?  Have you lot been here all night?  There's broken glass and feathers everywhere.  Where's all he ouzo gone and who's that on the pool table snoring?  I don't even want to know what you've got paused on the tv!!

Pool table is usually me, but I do bring my own duvet.

TV is Swinton beating Salford on repeat loop, lots of them.

Some morning after music.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

22 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

Its pink. Its fizzy. Its French. 

Fizzy Robin? image.png.0eb1abc67d5b24e8437e85292488728d.png And where did you get the Noggin the Nog ice cubes ....cool!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

2 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Moscow Mule barkeep! Finally got my shed up, two shed goose now! 

Oooh will you be having a shed warming party?

In the blink of an eye it could all be taken away.  Be grateful always.

28 minutes ago, heartofGold said:

Oooh will you be having a shed warming party?

Afraid not, it's not big enough to follow social distancing rules. Of course if you wanted to come warm my bed, I mean shed, I wouldn't say no. Who said that?? Wow, I'm really-burp-drunk-burp-what are you looking at? What's that over there? Are those my feathers?! Drink! Drink! Drink! 

......think I got away with that. 

1 hour ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

......think I got away with that. 

...think you didn't!

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

I stayed in a hotel in Bristol that had a water bed. I didnt sleep for three nights. After 6 hours I felt seasick, because the gf kept moving, 2nd night she wanted sex & 10 mins in I vomited, because of bed. 3rd night i slept on floor, 4th night we moved to the YHA & had 10 hours sleep.

On 05/05/2020 at 13:26, Bleep1673 said:

I stayed in a hotel in Bristol that had a water bed. I didnt sleep for three nights. After 6 hours I felt seasick, because the gf kept moving, 2nd night she wanted sex & 10 mins in I vomited, because of bed. 3rd night i slept on floor, 4th night we moved to the YHA & had 10 hours sleep.

2 nd night she wanted sex ? , Sure it wasn't your wife ?

I've decided to have a sit in the beer garden. Cheers. ???

IMG_20200509_194111-01.jpeg

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

20 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Can't believe I've finally got out of there, I've been locked in the cellar for days! I was put in there after it was suggested that I be barbecued. 

Relax, we're your friends... now hold this jar of Hoi Sin sauce while I look for the implements.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

25 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Relax, we're your friends... now hold this jar of Hoi Sin sauce while I look for the implements.

I've just placed an order for fried rice. Anyone want to share? ??

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

50 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Can't believe I've finally got out of there, I've been locked in the cellar for days! I was put in there after it was suggested that I be barbecued. 

Pssst, RLDWSS, how much for a night of bed and bleep?? 

Be careful.... there's some strange practices about.

The conclusion that wealthy people in the middle ages would wipe their butt with the neck of a living goose being so specific has to come from François Rabelais' First book of “The Life of Gargantua and of Pantagruel”. ... The gompf stick from Roman Times still was used by some in the middle ages

54 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

We could just kidnap farmduck again. 

I'm in.  Get the blindfold and cable ties.  I'll drive

In the blink of an eye it could all be taken away.  Be grateful always.

Archived