The TRL Virtual Pub

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/05/2020 at 07:18, The Hallucinating Goose said:

I still haven't been quoted a price for bed and bleep. 

Not sure if anyone has given you a quote yet so I check the tariffs. 

The Bed is £50

Now for Bleep....where is it....oh here it is...oh...it looks like we owe you. 

2014 Challenged Cup Winner

Has this turned into a private members club?

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

On 24/05/2020 at 22:30, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Oh ######! The basement flooded? Erm, bleep, RLDWSS, can you help me dispose of something? 

As long as it's not the body of Mumby Magic, I'll be there just after Lidls, we dump both bodies then, MM & Dom Cummings. We can dump them on the Promotion & Relegation thread, no ones going there for a long time ?

1 hour ago, Bleep1673 said:

As long as it's not the body of Mumby Magic, I'll be there just after Lidls, we dump both bodies then, MM & Dom Cummings. We can dump them on the Promotion & Relegation thread, no ones going there for a long time ?

Dump them on a randomly-selected "this is how I'd restructure the league" thread. Like hiding a needle in a haystack.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 hours ago, Shadow said:

Is this why the Coronavirus politics and nice tories threads have been shut? Is there a chalk outline of a large waterfowl and ckn is being told “ok, yah got twenny four Hours before your in front of intoinal affairs” 

have I been watching too much Forces TV ?

It's ok, ckn work's for a secretive side of NHS, called HR, Human Resignation, it's a resource the NHS uses to eliminate people opposed to the NHS.

Recently they have been quiet, but monitoring from Bedford, and an uneventful industrial estate in Miltòn Keynes, has proved otherwise, after all there must be some reason for all those roundabouts. 

In 3 months we will see a number of us disappearing for no reason, other than a post.

I am on the short list, I love you as my family, as i have said.

Goodbye, again, again.

Bloody warm in the beer garden this evening. Resorting to Ouzo over ice since the Greeks won't have anything to do with us, l'll bring a little bit of Greece here. 

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Archived